ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
New Product... New Contest!

Vapor Moon will be giving away a
Saber Touch "Mini"!

SaberTouchMiniwebsmall.jpg

To Enter... just tell us what you like about 3.7v vaping and what are the advantages of having a Saber Touch to vape With!

This will be a random drawing, so please enter only once.
The Contest will end 8/29/10 Sunday Night at 9PM EST.
We will use Random.org to pick the number of the winning post number.

To learn more about the Mini, and other products we carry, just go to...
VaporMoon.com

Last edited:

AvalonMyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This is so cool, I've been trying a couple of other contests and haven't won yet. Trying my luck here.

I vape at 3.7 on my Big Chuck and it's my sweet spot. For me on a 3.7v mod, you get lasting battery life, in my case a couple of days unless I'm heaving vaping and then a whole days worth. It's just right for my taste in juices as I drip. I like the TH and the vapor production on a 3.7v. I don't inhale like most do for seconds at a time, I'm a light inhaler. It's just perfect. A Saber Touch mini just looks like it would fit just right in the palm of my hand for when I'm out and about. That way I could save my Chuck for at home use. And since I'm sending my Chuck back to get the switch fixed, I'm left with no 3.7v to vape with, just my reg 510 manual battery.:(

Great Contest!

Crimmy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Gainesville, GA USA
Hello I am entering this contest because I would love to try this mini. It looks cool and looks like it would fit nice in the hand. I like 3.7 because my flavors taste better at that voltage. I do like 5v with the regular tobacco flavor but that is only when I am ready for bed for about an hour or so.
Some flavors do taste better at 5v but most taste burnt and harsh. 3.7v is the sweet spot for Banana, Cherry, Cinnamon, and a few others I like. Saber Touch Mini would be a nice addition to my very little collection. lol

wish me luck.
Did I mention I am a disabled Vietnam Vet. (not disabled in war though)
Couldn't hurt to let you know that.

bones25

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
State of Texas
Correction Harpo....vaping 3.7V kr808 cartos is the PERFECT VAPE!

Ok...I have been eyeing the ST for about 3 months, but I got a chuck because of the customization factor and I wanted a little mod...thus, a little chuck. Now that you have the mini....I SOOOOOOOO WANT ONE!

I am looking forward to comparing the sensor touch button to the Chuck switch (wonder which one will be best?...haha) I don't think 5V is for me because my palate gets burnt at 3.7v with LR cartos. Most delicate juices are better at 3.7.....and I like the more delicate flavors. I also want to stay with a small mod that fits in my hand.

Oh Please...pick my number....I am coveting the ST MINI!!!!!

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
The biggest thing about 3.7 is the battery life. I cant wait to get to the point I dont have to change batts every few hours. I use a KR808 and getting tired of chaging the batts all the time. I also use a 5v device and sometimes Its just a little to much for me. 3.7 will be a nice change. The best thing about the ST is the touchless button. Its different,sexy and brilliant!

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
I'd have to say that 3.7v is the best bang for the buck in terms of vapor production, taste and batt life batt life batt life!!!!!!!

I'm here/there/everywhere with my 2 boys thinking they have a social life and having a place to plug in and vape isn't always handy so having a lasting vape and low carry weight is key and 3.7v makes that happen.

Now having that sweet little mini with a touch button would make my stealth vapin the thing that legends are made of. I've gotten pretty good over time with the horn buttons but to simply slide my thumb/finger a smidge and vape would be key!!!

Very nice looking mod and slick size.

Quikijiki

ECF Veteran
3.7v is the best vaping experience i've had so far since its the best one available here in my country as of the moment :D its waaay better than my first ever e-cig which was a semi-disposable healthy-e cheapo ecig. Having a sabretouch 3.7 and bragging it locally can help promote it here and having a regulated 5v version (which i am planning on getting soon) will introduce me as to how the vaping experience is at that high.

Thanks for the contest!

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
I would love your mini - 3.7 vaping is perfect as I only love sweet flavors for vaping and I here higher voltages are too harsh for them. Your mini is small and cute and since I can only stealth vape at work - would easily hide in my palm.

In fact since it does not resemble what everyones idea of what an e-cigarette is, I suppose if i am caught - I could just say it is a personal vaporizer that I need to use for medical reasons (after all - not dying from lung cancer IS a medical reason) -;-)

Thank you for giving me a chance to win one -

Youthful313

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, MI
The benifits of having a 3.7v device are:
-good for any juice
-the option of putting on a LR atty to get a HV type vape.
-smaller mod
-longer battery life (which also means longer life of battery)
-easier to conceal when it's a smaller 3.7v mod.
-no harsh vapes
-no hot vapor or juice
-attys last longer
-and the hits (on mods) are more consistent

The Saber Touches benefits:
-Longest lasting button ever
-no annoying click to button
-5 year warranty
-quality hand crafted
-great customer service
- sleek design
- comfortable in hand