Saber Touch "Mini" Giveaway Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klynn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2010
Washington
It is beautiful. I was so surprised and excited about winning, I couldn't think! I'm surprised Sir Lawrence was able to decipher my email to him. And it went out today! I honestly still don't know what my choices were, what stock colors were available, couldn't really get thru my excitement to envision what the two cap styles would look like! :confused:

Sir lawrence posted pics of Black Stardust minis with both types of end caps in another thread. I would have been happy with either. I think the detailed end caps are cool too. Would be fun to have both and be able to switch them. lol. I know, the top cap is permanent - I've been reading all the posts in the Vapor Moon forum, want to know everything about it!

Thanks again, Sir Lawrence! Vapor Moon is currently at the top of my list of vendors. I'm already recommending you and I haven't even gotten it yet. lol How much you care comes through in your posts and everything you do. That means a lot.

Last edited:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
It is beautiful. I was so surprised and excited about winning, I couldn't think! I'm surprised Sir Lawrence was able to decipher my email to him. And it went out today! I honestly still don't know what my choices were, what stock colors were available, couldn't really get thru my excitement to envision what the two cap styles would look like! :confused:

Sir lawrence posted pics of Black Stardust minis with both types of end caps in another thread. I would have been happy with either. I think the detailed end caps are cool too. Would be fun to have both and be able to switch them. lol. I know, the top cap is permanent - I've been reading all the posts in the Vapor Moon forum, want to know everything about it!

Thanks again, Sir Lawrence! Vapor Moon is currently at the top of my list of vendors. I'm already recommending it and I haven't even gotten it yet. lol
Wow... I've never had part of my body as someone's Avi! LOL

Klynn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2010
Washington
It's here! My first impression ...

Got the Saber Touch Mini, 16340 batts, a charger and some 510 cartos. charged a batt, condom-filled a carto and ... nothing. Tried 3 different attys and ... nothing. OK, Sir had told me there is a learning curve, so ... what am I doing wrong, or what am I not doing? Started reading threads on the forum, especially 'Troubleshooting my Saber'. I don't have a meter. Youthful posted that sometimes when he wakes up or washes his hands, he has to hold it a little tighter and make sure his finger is making full contact with the sensor. I wasn't sure what he was holding tighter, so I held the Saber a little tighter and made sure my finger was completely covering the sensor. Still nothing. Then I remembered reading something about sometimes having to moisten your skin where it comes in contact with the metal. And ...

OMG. The vape was thick and cool and flavorful, in a way I haven't experienced with any other PV I've used (not that I've used that many - Joye 306, 510, Hello 016.

I breathed a sigh of relief and enjoyed. The flavor, vape and TH are ... perfection!

When I get it.

And it happens most consistently when I dampen the finger that is covering the sensor, or the metal. Is that going to be a problem, Sir? Well, it kind of is for me because I don't want to lick my finger each and every time I want a vape. lol. But, for now, it's so consistent when I do, and ... perfect. I'm also getting the most consistent 'perfect' vapes when I have my thumb on the top of the top end cap ... does that make any sense? Any and all suggestions for getting the best results from this incredible mod would be most appreciated, including any and all tips and tricks.

Can you tell? I ... LOVE ... it!!!

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
If your skin is really that dry you might want to consider a daily moisturizer. I have rather dry fingers myself and I occasionally find I need to lick my finger but not too often. And that's after using a hand cream every morning. Without it I could see needing to wet my finger every time easy. Just my suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread