Second Time Around!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckle_berry

Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
Louisiana
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Charles and i am trying the ecig for the second time. I believe my first attempt failed because it was just easier to light up than to worry about batteries but my wife picked my 510 up and has not smoked in two months. I have a riva now and love not having to worry so much about recharging. Like many of yall it has become an obsession as i now have a plano organizer filled with batts, attys, carts and all sorts of flavored ejuice. Been using the 510 and riva with analogs, but smoked my last analog yesterday. I am going all out and dont plan to smoke another analog as long as i live. Happy vaping.

atom48

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Colorado
Welcome Back!! It's my second time around, too. This time I've been completely off analogs since Dec.1st. Analogs were just easier for me, too, since I first tried vaping with an NJoy NPro (RN4081). My eGO (like your Riva) is doing the trick. Still more work than an analog, but sure beats the patch or yucky gum. I'm using a Stanley 16-inch toolbox to organize my stuff. :)
Good Luck, and Happy Vaping to you, too. ECF is a great place.

Shark_Bait

Oct 2, 2010
Michigan
Good Luck Chuckles!!!! This is a "new" habit you are starting. I know when I first started, adding juice, charging batteries, finding the right flavor, nicotene content, PG or VG, and which mixtures all were starting to get to me and the thought that lighting up would be much easier. It's just adding juice and making sure I have chrged Batteries at all times now for me. I have the rest figured out, so it does get much easier with time.

Someone on this Forum had mentioned that you need to remember that this is a new habit and you need to get used to what comes with that habit. Just like we had to get used to what is entailed with smoking. Running to the store to buy your cigarettes, making sure you had a lighter or matches, planning ahead for being in non smoking situations, standing outside to smoke, etc. Anytime my Vaping seems a little inconvenient I just remember that smoking Analogs wasn't all that convenient either.

Cindra

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Florida
I know that is right. I have been so thankful the past several days with all the COLD weather that I have not had to even think about running out of cig and running to the store for them. Every now and then it is like, UG...time to fill cartos again. But really? I mean, I don't even have to get out of my nice warm bed cloths to do that. LOL.... sigh are we ever really happy? LOL, always find something to fuss about even when it is simple fusses. :)

chuckle_berry

Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
Louisiana
I know that is right. I have been so thankful the past several days with all the COLD weather that I have not had to even think about running out of cig and running to the store for them. Every now and then it is like, UG...time to fill cartos again. But really? I mean, I don't even have to get out of my nice warm bed cloths to do that. LOL.... sigh are we ever really happy? LOL, always find something to fuss about even when it is simple fusses. :)

So True, So True.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread