Seeking a new WTA vendor. Aroma? others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharityRoyal

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2012
Michigan
Hi all,

I'm WTA dependent--- I get some nasty depression without it. I've been getting my juice from Ethan at Vapelicious, but he's not working out. He's a nice guy and all, but even though I ordered more than a month in advance of when I'd run out of my current WTA stash, 6 weeks later I'm heavily rationing my last few drops and still waiting to hear so much as a status update. For mental health reasons, I just need a more dependable vendor.

So--- what's the next best option? And is there anyone out there who can make suggestions about a switch between Vapelicious and another vendor? It seems like the other lead WTA supplier is Aroma juice. Are there major differences I should be aware of? They don't seem to have the same dose options as Vapelicious-- anyone know how aroma compares to vapelicious's "medium" and "high" WTA levels? Any cautions or suggestions about using Aroma? I really just need something vaguely palatable in a hurry, but of course for the long run I'd also like to figure out a good flavor I can stick to and buy in bulk. And I see a lot of aroma flavors are out of stock. What's a gal to do?

MWHAZ

Aug 14, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Those are the only 2 WTA vendors I've seen. I periodically look for new ones but have not found any. I ordered from Aroma first back in the early summer 2012 and have been buying from them since.. I like their liquids, but I can't compare their WTA strength to Vapelicious since I have never tried any from them (I ordered from Vapelicious in late August and still have not received my order). I have seen Aroma run out of stock but within a week they always seem to replenish it. My favorite flavor is Vanilla Splash - not too sweet (I don't like tobacco flavors). It used to be 100% VG but now it's a PG/VG mix. The taste is the same but the new mix has more TH than the VG (which I miss). Maybe they'll offer a choice of blends in the future... or at least list the blend or juice content on the website. I do like their WTA - for me it's much more effetive than juice with no WTA. They ship fast and I've never had a problem with Aroma or their product. Good luck.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I have never tried vapelicious either because since I started vaping WTA their site has been down. Don't think there should be much problem using aroma juice because so far every flavor but one has been great (of the non tobacco kind) except I had trouble with the mango mint berry...at first...but having to finish it made it to grow on me. If I ever crave a menthol type distinctive strong hit I'll get it again. I'm thinking if I got base plus nicotine plus WTA I would be vaping successfully. So if they are out of stock on something I bet any substitute will be a success. Just about anyway. I ran out and got lost trying a bunch of flavors from a bunch of places and different strengths of nicotine. Kind of a waste because when I go to try a new cartomizer I'll use non WTA first so I don't have to cring wasting it if the cartomizer burns or gurgles or any other possible failures. Anyway. Now I know vapelicious has WTA if they get up and going. Anyone know what that is about? Btw?

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Wait a minute are you serious or joking? WTA by itself is addictive? I've never used it so I can't tell if you're kidding or not.

I can't speak for the person you replied to, but for me WTA is only addictive in the "Ooo that's good gotta get some more" sense.
I've seen reports that some people have found that it helps them with the mood difficulties resulting from quitting analogs. I took the OP's statement to mean that.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I have tried WTA from Ethan too, but I only tried it because of all the hoopla about it. I did not get "hooked" on it, and see no need to go through all the trouble to order it again.
However I fully recognize that there is a certain number of ppl who vape and continue to feel something is missing. For them WTA may be the answer, and that's good and bad for them. Good in the sense that they get what they need, and bad in the sense that it's just not readily available.
All I can say is if I was for some reason out of my reg ol 18 mg juice, u can bet I would be freaking out too, so I understand where the op is coming from. We are all addicts, addicted to nic, just depends on what form, that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread