Seriously,what is going on with the stock!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
Ok so I have been wanting to put an order in for over a month now consisting of more than just 5ml sample bottles but this is all they have had FOREVER. Don't get me wrong,I mean I love Mark,Steve and the whole V4L gang,but this is going on for far too long!! When are we gonna be talkin 20 and 30 ml bottles? I am planning to drop an order in with over 200 ml worth of juice,but there is just no way i am doing that with 5 ml bottles. SO?:confused:

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
I am planning to drop an order in with over 200 ml worth of juice,but there is just no way i am doing that with 5 ml bottles.

Mark....Steve? ANYONE!!

Wow. If a company doesn't answer your question within 30 mins at 3AM on a Saturday on a random unofficial/non-company web forum, you start getting snarky. Whew.

My suggestion?

Ten 5ml bottles = 50ml. Simple. Elsewise, consider finding what you want elsewhere.

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
Wow. If a company doesn't answer your question within 30 mins at 3AM on a Saturday on a random unofficial/non-company web forum, you start getting snarky. Whew.

My suggestion?

Ten 5ml bottles = 50ml. Simple. Elsewise, consider finding what you want elsewhere.

Well if I was going to go to another supplier for my liquids,dont you think I would have done it by now? Rather than just being a loyal V4L customer and waiting for them to get a stock in.

I am SO terribly sorry if my "Snarky" attitude is bugging you. If you dont like it,dont read the post.

rpgman

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Florence, SC
www.urbantogs.com
Are they actually gonna make it to V4L? I am not trying to be rude,it just doesnt make sense to keep on shipping if the parcels are gonna get stuck in customs for,well....months

ok, what would you want them to do?

Right now, the stock of juices is made in China.

If Steve is thinking in the future that he'll buy usa juice only, then it won't be a problem anymore.

but, right now it's made in China and most shipments are being held by customs.

that's how it's working now, so we'll just have to wait, or purchase from someone else.

I choose to wait.

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa

If Steve is thinking in the future that he'll buy usa juice only, then it won't be a problem anymore.

that's how it's working now, so we'll just have to wait, or purchase from someone else.

I choose to wait.

Well if they were gonna buy American what would the point of Leaford being over in china right now busting his ....? I appreciate all that they do and the time and effort that goes into the company and product that they have. I just wanna make this clear to everyone that I AM NOT bashing them in any way.

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa

I choose to wait.

And in the event that your stock runs low? you switch to analogs again????

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
I apologize for the misunderstanding. I understand now, and I've adopted the methodology myself.

Best Buy hasn't had the big screen I want in stock for like two months. So I went down there at 3AM, stood in the parking lot, and screamed at the top of my lungs about how they weren't rushing out to give me a television they didn't have within a 20min window.

Someone drove by and suggested maybe I should just pick it up at some other store if I really had to have an absolute response at 3AM on a Saturday. I got all snippy and told 'em to take a hike.

I guess someone thought I was some sort of psychopath or something and called the cops. They, of course, arrested me.

Anyone wanna post bail for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread