Seriously,what is going on with the stock!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3 FaT 0n3

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
Around
I make sure to stock up when they stock up, right now i have about 75 carts that are washed out and need to be refilled. As far as juice goes 17 flavors and about 500ml. When they add new things ill add new things. Its good to have a lot of back up and if you need juice desperately just score a small bottle from them or find an outside source. I was dying for some peace juice about a month ago and midwest vapor had that $4 for a 15ml bottle so i went with it.

Just gotta make sure you can vape for a while without getting low.

henrid84

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
houston
Holy crap people chill out. The OP as a genuine concern and question. there is no reason for everyone to get combative over it.
loyd, its not anything new. type in "wheres the juice" int he search bar and see how many times its been asked...and how many times its been addressed. there is NOTHING that they or we can do but wait. in the mean time if your low and dont see what you want on V4L, BUY FROM SOMEONE ELSE. there are plenty of reputable suppliers on this site. noone is forcing them to stay with V4L. try to understand how V4L feels, there are losing out on serious money right now because of juice droubt. dont you think they are doing EVERYTHING they can?

loyd, its not anything new. type in "wheres the juice" int he search bar and see how many times its been asked...and how many times its been addressed. there is NOTHING that they or we can do but wait. in the mean time if your low and dont see what you want on V4L, BUY FROM SOMEONE ELSE. there are plenty of reputable suppliers on this site. noone is forcing them to stay with V4L. try to understand how V4L feels, there are losing out on serious money right now because of juice droubt. dont you think they are doing EVERYTHING they can?

Yea I agree, it's kind of a bummer having to wait for the juice. I really want to buy some premium juice. But I have only been vapeing for 12 days now. I have 3 flavors that I really like. I am still trying new things to find my top 5 flavors. I can be patient and I can wait.
Besides 12 day old vaper and I am about to place my 4th order in 12 days. I think I have spent close to 350 dollars so far lol.
To many flavors to try and mmmm so yummy. the premium english toffee is soooooooo goooooood. I sit at my lap top with my USB Manual Pass through and empty a cart out in like 4 hours cause I cant seem to put it down. lol.

cyberwolfrob

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Spokane,Wa
How come you always want mods to close threads?

If you have any idea what you are talking about,this is the first thread I have ever requested to be closed by the mod's.

I started this thread to get some info on what is going on with the supply with V4L,Not to get bashed by everyone. And this is exactly all I am getting. There is no need for are the negative replies,disrespect and bashing. I have not in any way done it to others so I do not appreciate it having be done to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread