Shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2009
VA
This is probably out of TV's hands, but I am curious if it's happened to anyone else. Here's the shipping history I can see so far:

bullet_circle.gif
Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, March 26, 2010, 8:17 am, OAKLAND, CA 94619
bullet_circle.gif
Sorting Complete, March 26, 2010, 7:47 am, OAKLAND, CA 94619
bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 26, 2010
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, March 25, 2010, 6:39 pm, OAKLAND, CA 94615
bullet_circle.gif
Arrival at Post Office, March 25, 2010, 4:42 pm, OAKLAND, CA 94619

The last update shows the package is out for delivery. The only problem is I live in VA, not CA. When I first saw this I thought it was to go to be true - one day turn around from TV to me. Alas, it does appear to good....

Is this a bug in the tracking system?

Michelle43

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
North Dakota
This is probably out of TV's hands, but I am curious if it's happened to anyone else. Here's the shipping history I can see so far:

bullet_circle.gif
Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, March 26, 2010, 8:17 am, OAKLAND, CA 94619
bullet_circle.gif
bullet_circle.gif
bullet_circle.gif
bullet_circle.gif

The last update shows the package is out for delivery. The only problem is I live in VA, not CA. When I first saw this I thought it was to go to be true - one day turn around from TV to me. Alas, it does appear to good....

Exact same thing is on my shipping, it was updated this morning.

tracking.png

Don't know what happened but glad it will be here today!

VaporTrailz

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Eastern NC
Got my order today...RECORD time from the West Coast to NC!!!!!!!

My order shipped on the 25th, arrived on the 27th. I used to live near the Bay Area in CA....AMAZING that it got here so fast!

My only problem is I have to stop ordering two flavors at a time...I can't decide whether to vape the Pina Colada or the Amaretto Stone Sour....both are just incredible!

kalekona

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Washington State

bullet_circle.gif
bullet_circle.gif
bullet_circle.gif
bullet_circle.gif
bullet_circle.gif

LOL yep that is exactly what my tracking showed yesterday. I'm in Washington. I emailed Geoff but naturally first thing this morning the tracking showed it was here and out for delivery- and I got the order this afternoon.

(both the USPO and Stamps.com showed the same info)

kalekona

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Washington State
Just have to say, regardless off the USPS wonky tracking, west coast to east coast in 2 or 3 days is good.

I just imagined my shipment being sent back to TV accidentally and Geoff going off on them. I'm scared of him, imagine a poor unsuspecting mailman!

I was afraid my order had been sent back as well.

I knew when I got the first shipping notice it would be here today but seeing the "out for delivery in Oakland" freaked me out, I was afraid I would have to wait til next week, which is an eternity in TV time. ;)

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yes, once a package is the care of USPS, it is out of our hands and control.

As for information, this is the case in all cases:

USPS is ......ed, always was, always will be. They TRY to emulate a government ran agency that pretends to be efficient by offering what they're calling a "tracking system". However, a tracking system would suggest that they include updated information as to what is going on with packages and where packages are. This is where they fail as they only offer two kinds of information:

Confusing information

Inaccurate information

About the only information that they can accurately give you, is that it is in their possession, and in transit. They should be smart and just stick with that.

lairkeeper

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
Upstate, South Carolina
About the only information that they can accurately give you, is that it is in their possession, and in transit. They should be smart and just stick with that.

^This is true....unfortunately....

USPS is ......ed, always was, always will be.
^this is also true.....so I doubt they'll be doing anything "smart" in the near future...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread