SIGELEI FUCHAI 200w Box Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Here's the link guy's http://vapingcheap.com/sigelei-fuchai-200w-box-mod/

Does not look to be anything Super Special though, but nice non the less.

Here's some spec's:

Variable Wattage Range: 5.0W - 200W
Output Voltage Range: 0.5V -7.5V
Battery Voltage Range: 6.4V - 8.4V
Battery: dual 18650 high-drain batteries(not included)
The maximum current: 25A
Temperature Adjustment Range: 100-300°C / 212-572°F
Atomizer Ohm Range: 0 .05 ohm - 2.5 ohm (Supports Kanthal, Nickel and Titanium Wire)
510 threading connection

Ni200/ Ti Temperature Control mode / Wattage mode
Visual operating system
Variable wattage
Low voltage protection
Low resistance protection
High voltage warning
Short circuit protection
Reverse polarity protection
High temperature warning
User replaceable battery

• LENGTH: 57MM
  • HEIGHT: 102MM
  • WIDTH: 24MM
  • WEIGHT: 196g

Last edited:
Reactions: inspects

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
im waiting for the sigelei 200 watt. not this the one, the one with that beautiful color screen. man i wish evolv did that with the dna 200, considering you can upload custom screens. ya i sed it. so what, shoot me. lol

EDIT: i know the evolv chip can actually do a true 200, i have two of em. but i could imagine all the cool things that come with a nice size color screen, smy 60watt size screen will do.

Last edited:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
im waiting for the sigelei 200 watt. not this the one, the one with that beautiful color screen. man i wish evolv did that with the dna 200, considering you can upload custom screens. ya i sed it. so what, shoot me. lol

EDIT: i know the evolv chip can actually do a true 200, i have two of em. but i could imagine all the cool things that come with a nice size color screen, smy 60watt size screen will do.

That's OK Atmizr, We won't shoot you for wanting what you want. ;)

Reactions: AtmizrOpin

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
That's a helluva price $66. The market has come a long way in the last year or so.....

Yeah, Sigelei seems to cater to all us Poor folk, and I like it. I'm still vaping my Sig mini 30 box (as I type) that I got back in Feb. this year, NO problems at all. So for the money (wait a month or 2 and it will be even cheaper) I feel that I can't go too much wrong, ya know ?

Edit: Scratch that, wait 6 months and it will be even cheaper.

Reactions: Roadtrip635

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jebus, another heavy zinc alloy brick that won't hold paint. At least this one has native Ti01 support, but it's probably not a Yihi board either.

If that 196g weight is to be believed, then it's not too bad I don't think. My Sig's mini 30 box is 180g and my mini 50 box is 170g. I don't think that their heavy, some might, not me though.

Edit: I went back and checked that I didn't cross up the two weights, nope, the mini 30 is 10g heavier than the mini 50 Watt box, and the mini 30 watt box says it's made out of Aluminum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread