Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Okay... Here it is!!! The moment you have all been waiting for....

Thanksgiving-Xra.jpg
Title-1a.jpg
Thanksgiving-Xa.jpg

I'm sure that a few of you have seen my name around the Forum, and think that I win a lot of Contests. Well... I guess I HAVE been rather Lucky... but I like to think of it more like "Kitty Karma", since most of what I win has gone on to help introduce other people to E-cigs and vaping... wub.gif
A lot of my friends on Facebook were interested in e-cigs when they heard me start talking about them, so I held my first 'Contest' there to Celebrate my 6-month Anniversary of being Smoke Free!! I gave away 3 Prizes that time, and have helped quite a few more people since then...

Some of you might also remember the first Giveaway that I had here during Independence Day, and although that one was kind of 'spur of the moment', I was really touched by all of the response it received... and the fact that I was able to add 3 more gifts to it at the end!! Well, I decided to have another one, and I think I have outdone myself this time... LOL!!

Since my last Giveaway, I have reached a few major milestones in my life... Aug. 3 was my ECF Veteran Status, Aug. 13 my 1 Year Anniversary of being Smoke Free, had a Birthday on Sept. 10, and on Oct. 13 reached the 2 Year Anniversary of another personal milestone involving both my Mental and Physical Health, of which vaping has also played a huge part!!!

I wanted to share all of these accomplishments with my friends here at the ECF, without whom a lot of this would not have been possible... so this time I started planning ahead of time, with Thanksgiving as my goal. As this started taking on a life of it's own, it became so BIG that I am now going to Celebrate not only Thanksgiving... but ALL of the Fall and Winter Holiday's combined... with a Happy New Year thrown in for good measure!!!
celebrate.gif

Thankfull.gif

Are You Ready for "The Challenge"??

The theme of this Challenge is "Things We Are Thankful for...", and is based on a Challenge that a friend of mine from High School put to all of us on Facebook a few years ago. We were to post something DIFFERENT in our Status each day that we were Thankful for. She started it a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving and warned us that it would get harder as the time went on, and we all laughed. Well, it did... and only a few of us made it all the way through!!

Sure, the big ones came easy.... Family, friends, health (?)... but then we found ourselves having to dig deeper for some of the little, everyday things that a lot of us take for granted. What I took away from this at the end of the Challenge was that no matter how hard things seem to be at the moment... or how badly life seems to be treating us... we all STILL have a lot to be Thankful for if we really take a good look around... and that this is something we should do each and every day... not just once a year!! I hope that all of you can come away with that same feeling of Thankfulness at the end of this Challenge, too...
smileyhug.gif
Sorry, but Rules are Rules...
rulez.gif

The Rules to this Challenge are simple, but since you are allowed to enter Daily, you might want to pace yourselves... Please read CAREFULLY!!!

RULES:

• Each person is allowed to enter ONCE PER DAY, with a total of 13 entries possible. (13 is my Lucky # and the date of 2 of my Anniversaries, so anyone who is superstitious about it can choose NOT to enter the total # of times... LOL!!) A day consists of a 24 hr. period starting from 12:00am to 11:59pm PST. Anyone not following this Rule will be disqualified!!
  • Each entry must contain at least ONE thing that you are Thankful for and each one must be different than your other ones... meaning NO DUPLICATES and/or cutting and pasting allowed!!! Any entries chosen in the finals that are found to be duplicates will be disqualified.
  • This Challenge is open to anyone and everyone who is a member of the ECF, including moderators and suppliers. US residents only please. One gift per person.
  • The number of winners/gift recipients will be determined by the Total number of Gifts at the end of the Challenge. An equal number of qualifying posts will be selected by RNG (random.org) and those will become the "Finalists".
  • And here's where the FUN comes in!! Since I just don't have the heart to put the Gifts in any certain order, they will all be placed into ANOTHER Random Generator called "The Hat" (Harmony Hollow Software - The Hat Info Page) to determine the order they will be given. Then the names of the Finalists will also be placed into "The Hat" to determine their order as well. The corresponding Gift will go to the person who also has that number... I hope that makes sense... LOL!!
  • The Challenge "officially" starts at 12:00am PST** on Tuesday, November 22nd, and will end at 11:59pm PST on Sunday, December 4th **(or when it reaches 1,000 posts, whichever comes 1st), with the names of the Finalists and corresponding.Gifts announced on Monday, December 5th... Time TBD.
  • Finalists will be contacted by PM and told how to make arrangements to receive their Gift, which in most cases will be directly through the supplier unless otherwise stated, and will have their choice of size, color, style and/or flavor whenever possible.
** Since I will be posting this a little earlier, anyone who gets a post in before then will have a "Bonus" entry, and the clock will reset for them at Midnight!!
** When I said that this would run for 13 days, I never even thought that it might reach 1,000 posts first... :facepalm: LOL!!!

pounce_gift_tns-R.jpg
And Now for the Goodies!!!
wag_gift_tns-X.jpg

I really am proud of all the Goodies I have managed to put together for this Giveaway!!! Some of them are prizes that I have won, others were donated by ECF members/friends, and some came directly from the suppliers themselves!!! All of the suppliers involved, whether it was a prize or a donation, were more than happy to work with me in making this happen... so please show them your Thanks by giving them your support whenever possible... because that is what makes the ECF such a Wonderful Community!!!

I wanted to do this in time for the Holidays, because a lot of these will make nice Presents... and I know that a lot of us are struggling to make ends meet right now. Some of my friends and I have even made a pact not to exchange gifts this year, so it makes me even MORE excited to be able to share these gifts with my friends at the ECF!!

And yes, I prefer to call them "Gifts" rather than Prizes, because this is not a Contest. There is no competition involved. No videos to make. No photos to take. No numbers to guess. Not even one 'Like' to be gotten... Nope, none of that here. It is all in the Luck of the Draw, and you will have plenty of chances to have your name drawn, plus plenty of wonderful Gifts to be given away... and if I were able to enter, I would sure like those odds!!! biggrin.gif

Here they are, in no particular order:

SSVPXtank_S.jpg

VPX Cartomator Cartomizer Stainless Steel Tanks

This is the one that started it all... When I won this beautiful Tank Mod, I knew I didn't have a proper PV to do it justice, and thought it would make a great gift to PIF!! Even though they are sold online by Nhaler, I won it directly from the designer and manufacturer, our very own 'cuseguy'!! The lucky person who receives this Tank will have their choice of size, color and carto!!!

Red-S.jpg

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...oltage-evercool-quality-look-great-price.html

Next up we have a 3.7V Transparent Red Box Mod w/LED, kindly donated by one of the newest, and IMHO, one of the most unique offline mod builders to hit the ECF in a while!! In just a few short months I have watched James go from just a few standard boxes, to building things like the Double-barreled Krescendo, and the color changing paint on the Chameleon... all custom made at the customer's request. The one in the pic is my own stealth model, but you can see a Blue one in action here: 3.7v Transparent Blue LED - YouTube and how nice they look on the inside, too... ImageShack(TM) slideshow Battery and atty not included, but I am sending along a matching drip tip!!!

Pawz-Sx.gif

Diamond-Sx.jpg

Diamond Mods

Some of you may already be familiar with their Pawz and Shine Mods... (and of course, this Kitty wants to have a 'Pawz' someday) but they have just come out with a new line called The Diamond Mod!!! Without even having to think twice about it, Bill agreed to donate one of these brand new mods to this giveaway, and one happy camper will be the proud owner of a Blue Diamond... just in time for the Holidays!! You might even want to pick up one of their Acorn or Chibi tank mods to go with it...

header-top-S.jpg

This vendor has been a member of the ECF for quite some time, but you might not be too familiar with them since they are based in the UK. Even still, they offered 10 of their starter kits as an incentive to get more people involved in gathering signatures for the recent "We the People" petition for the White House, and James is very active with not only CASAA, but his own Ashtray Blog as well...

The Smoker's Halo Tank

They have donated one of their newest kits, which is one of the nicest Tank style kits I have seen so far!! It has 510 threading and comes with 2 manual batts (a 180 and 280 mAh) in black, 2 T-attys, 5 really nice sized carts (empty), and a USB charger... but no juice is included. This would look nice under the Christmas tree... for a beginner or even someone who wants to upgrade!! This is a brand new kit... I only opened it to have a peek inside... Ha!!

halo-midi-S.jpg

The Halo Electronic Cigarette

Also from them, I have one of their Midi kits that I won on Facebook. This is a really nice starter kit... it has 4081 threading and comes with 2 batts, USB charger and 6 12mg Tobacco cartos. Plus they have included an additional 5-pack of cartos for a total of 11. Their cartos have a nice, easy draw without being too airy, and the Tobacco flavor is quite nice, plus produces enough vapor to satisfy this VG user... LOL!! The photo on the above left shows the exact kit you will be receiving, but it is different from the one on the website. This kit is brand new, still sealed...

V9-logo_2.gif
Vapor9-Sx.jpg

Electronic Cigarette Kits

Another long-time ECF supplier, I won this kit in a contest they had recently, but whoever ends up with this nice little Gift will receive their choice of one of their Nebula Deluxe Electronic Cigarette Starter Kits (with 808 threads) or the Apex (with 510 threads). These are 2-piece e-cigs and the kits come as pictured, with 2 batts, 5 cartos, and a charger w/wall adapter. Great kit for someone who likes the convenience of using cartos!!

VGO-801-S.jpg

VGO - 801 Sample Kit

This item was donated by our very own loveable Hippie and resident Whiner - RippleInStillWater - which just goes to show he isn't quite the "loser" that he makes himself out to be.. LOL!! This is a Sample Kit and comes 1 Black batt with the beautiful VGO swirl design (plus Blue LED and battery level indicator lights) 1 Type-A atty, 1 cart, USB charger and wall adapter. There is no box or instruction manual, but this kit is brand new!!

MVS-logo-S.gif

PCC-img_2984-X.jpg

Myvaporstore.com | The Electronic Cigarette Super Store

This is a 2 item Gift package that has been donated by MVS, who have also been around ECF for quite a while, and very generous in giving back to the Community... In fact, when I asked if they would like to donate one of their T-shirts, they offered their "Unknown" PCC, too!! Actually, it's made by Kanger for 808 batts, but I have found that it also works with 4081's, and even 510's (but you need to use a little Blue Foam inside the lid for those). It's a beautiful Metallic Blue, and the T-shirt is a Black 100% pre-shrunk Cotton with their brand new Logo, in your choice of either a Men's Large or XL. Neither of these items are available for sale anywhere, so the only place you can get one is either HERE, or one of their Surprise Contests that pop-up from time to time!!!

QNJ-logo-S.jpg

Sample Packs

Although they are fairly new to the ECF, QNJ has been in business for well over a year... and the owner, Rich (aka Joejokin) has been a member here for 2 yrs. now. They have become one of my favorite juice vendors, and not just because I have bragging rights to naming two of their new flavors... LOL!! Rich has graciously donated not one, but TWO of their Sampler Packs... which consist of 4 6ml bottles each, with your choice of flavors. There are going to be two lucky people who will be in for a real treat with these Gifts!!

vvlogo-Sx1.jpg

3-Pack e-Liquid Sampler | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

This was a prize that was won by our Garfield loving member, "Uncle"... and he has kindly donated it to this Giveaway!! They are another vendor who is fairly new to the ECF, but not to the E-liquid business. Specializing in Organically Flavored E-liquids, they use no artificial flavorings, colorings and/or chemicals of any kind in their juices. The Gift being offered is one of their Sample Packs, which consists of 3 1/8 oz. glass dropper bottles overfilled to 4.3ml each, in the flavors of your choice. A very nice present for someone special!!

That's all Folks...
(for now at least)

ginger_cat_X.jpg
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
ginger_cat.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: smacuser

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
In Loving Memory of Lois/librarising...

Lois1.jpg Lois3.jpg Lois2.jpg

The ECF lost one of it's Brightest Stars on Oct. 22, to that deadly disease that is the reason most of are here,
and trying to avoid..... Lung Cancer!!!

I am Dedicating this Challenge/Giveaway in her Honor, not only because she was one of the first people I met on here and became one of my biggest supporters... or because she was a person that I was Proud to call my friend...

It is also because she was the "Grand Prize" Winner in my 1st Giveaway that I had: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/198734-sks-independence-day-giveaway.html and I know that she would be so happy to know how this one has grown... :wub:

She was such a caring and upbeat lady, with a great sense of humor... and although she only made 5 posts in the Giveaway, I think they show a bit of insight into the kind of person that she was, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind me sharing them here with you... :)

The Theme was "What Freedom Means to Me...":

I love the freedom to pick my friends, pick my pvs and when it's necessary, to pick my nose! ;)

BTW...Kitty, have I told you lately how much your rock???

I love the freedom of being able to cuddle with my kitty from hell (he woke me up again in the middle of the night)!!!

I love the freedom to express my opinions.

Although the Federal govt hasn't provided this freedom, my state and 5 others have. To allow people who love each other to get married regardless of sexual orientation.

Freedom to have fun today! Happy 4th!!!!

Now, her Spirit is Truly Free....

As for me... I am Thankful for knowing Lois during the brief time that we had here in this existence... and I am Thankful for "AJ", who gave me the link to the ECF.... I am Thankful for ALL of the friends I have made here, and all of the People and Suppliers who helped to make this Very Special Event a REALITY!!!

And please don't Thank ME...
Thank YOURSELVES for making the ECF the Wonderful Community that it is!!
sillylove.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread