So...I finally got a Provari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzsaw46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
SE MN United States
Do you guys like your ZAPs? Tryna decide whether i should drop the money on one or not :p

It's ok. I feel for the price there are a few things that should have been done different. I'm not a fan of the glued in center post, I read that has been corrected. The top cap can come off a bit easy when your not expecting, best used as an at home device I think. Many don't like the very open draw, but I like that.

Would I buy another? Not at this point, too many others I would rather try before I would buy another. I am glad I got one though or I would always wonder what I was missing.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
i did the same thing with my insulator mesh melted right into it. honestly i wouldn't put one back in im sure melting plastic is not good to inhale and it will likely melt again.
honestly it works much better without one you can use a thicker wick and get more juice flow,most people just oxidize there wick good and say they have no problems with shorts there,but what i do is use a tiny piece of rolling paper were the insulator tube was i just wrap it around the wick before i slide it in works perfectly and has never burned up on me yet and allows a nice fat wick in there.

GENESIS ATOMISER EASY COIL SET UP USING A CIGARETTE PAPER - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread