So when are you going to quit that e-cig thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
Funny how people react differently to it. My parents are very supportive and have recently started using e-cigs themselves. My wife still smokes cigarettes and could care less either way. My boss is a fellow vaper (was using cig-a-likes) and I got her on an eGo/ce setup but she hounds me everytime I have new gear, ie: "I don't pay you to buy vape stuff!!" heh.

spegtoast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
NW Ohio
I started vaping to make it a little easier to quit smoking. After picking up and customizing a good PV. I actually enjoy, unlike smoking analogs because I had to. I am confident that I could quit vaping/ smoking altogether now, but I am enjoying it. I like the cleanliness of it. I like the vaping community. I even sometimes decrees the nic value so I can smoke more lol. Is that weird?

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Yes Jim, I call that the demon. I would be real nasty whenever I tried quitting smoking. The nic in my e-cigs keeps that demon subdued. Maybe one day I'll have lowered the nic enough (I plan to) so that demon says "Screw it! I'm outa here!". :)

I've always thought that a Smokers Anonymous meeting would have to be the angriest place on the planet. :lol:

dlipford370

Verified Member
    Feb 19, 2010
    michigan
    Yeah, I was talking to a co worker who said his family had switched to vaping a year or so ago. And he seemed equally concerned with them, when I asked him what he thought about it. "It's a step toward quitting" My thought was, geeze, you are just ignorant....ahh, seems like a lot of us are in the same boat. They already did quit smoking, derrrr.

zapped

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 30, 2009
    Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
    So when are you going to quit that e-cig thing?.....Right after you stop being a social ..... and stop to think about what youre saying and how it might be received before it comes out of your mouth.

I bet you they are guilty of asking women with a pot belly when they are expecting as well.

Sooo Frank when are you going to get that mole removed from the tip of your nose?

Same dif

2coils

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 29, 2012
    New Jersey
    Vaping helps me in so many ways. I loved to smoke and this is a GREAT substitute. I also have debilitating back pain. Vaping helps me focus. It also helps me concentrate on something other than my misery. I am preoccupied most of the time, as we all know how many tough decisions we have to make in the world of vaping. You know.....what flavors do I want to use today? What mod do I want to leave the house with? Gee, I wonder if there are any good vaping supply sales online etc... I will never quit. And more importantly, our Government will never tell me I cant!

Sassington

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    Central Florida, US
    ha ha never!

lol i don't know where people got the idea that the e-cig was a quitting smoking device, but i'm tired of my family saying things like, "congratulations on quitting smoking! good job!.. so, when are you going to quit that e-cig thing?"

i know. some people use the e-cig to quit nicotine and stop smoking and vaping and everything... which is cool for them. but me. i like vaping and i don't plan on quitting.

i loved smoking, i hated the health problems. i love vaping and theres no health problems, so why would i want to quit? i guess they just don't get the whole vaping thing. lol

This. ....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread