Started Vaping Today! I'm So Happy. Vapor4 Life Question too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW 20 free ones? Cool!

Yes the 4 is nicotine strength. If you ever get one with a flavor on it but no number, that is zero nicotine.
It's good to have some lower nic cartos around for times when you are vaping a lot so you don't get a nic headache or other over-nicced symptoms like rapid or irregular heartbeat.

And thumbs up for purple! I want a purple one. I have the old style batteries with the black button - some of the old lavenders and platinums. I am a fan of purples. Have a lilac point Siamese too (from the SPCA).

Re flavors - I really like the WOWbacco (a strong very cocoa tobacco that is mostly dark dark chocolate) and WOWboy is the same w/ a bit of mint. Their WOW Vanilla is a crisp sweet marshmallowy vanilla. They are sort of the ultimate contrast with each other.

Thanks dormouse! I looked at the site today to order more vg carto's for more vaopr in my 18mg. which is perfect for me.
I was wondering what the Wowbacco, Wowboy and Vanilla tasted like just moments ago.....thanks for the explainations, they are starting a mother's day sale tomorrow the code is mom33. It is a 33% discount on juice and carts, so I am definitely ordering the WOW VG vapors. I am very pleased with their products. The bats are lasting me a very long time, thank JA (God) I am not having any troubles. I had a very good day today, only smoked 2 alalogs. I am leaving them at home all day long yahoooooooooooooo, I can't believe how easy this is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread