My first Nicoticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

junichi27

Sep 3, 2014
Kyoto, Japan
Yikes! lots of replies,

That's exactly what i had in mind when i get a hold of it for the first time, why are my bottles doesn't have NT's label on it??
then i remember, one of the guy from Japan forum told me, usually vendors ship and put "flavoring" on the labels, to avoid the custom

How great is that, i don't even asked them to do it but they were thoughtful and I am glad for it, very satisfying service from NT.

I think I have infected :D

Perkin paste is going to be on my next order lists, I already knew about it, but it's better be late than never rite? :D

Sorry for not replying all posts, great to be here, thanks again :)

junichi27

Sep 3, 2014
Kyoto, Japan
Chicken!............:p

Hahaha it's just some people don't get the idea about PP

Let salvation come to those in need :D

Are those "Near Zero"? If so, it may take some more steeping time for the full flavor(s) to emerge. CLS & CB mix well with just about everything including themselves. I actually prefer a 50/50 mix of them (Naki' mix) and it will make what you have last twice as long.
What type of device(s) are you using - tank, rda, clearomizer? If you let us know what kind of equipment you have, we should be able to help you to dial in the right build to get the most out of your liquids.
Yeah it's Near Zero, just can't get a hold of myself of being tempted by those two, i will let it steep for more time

Currently using RDA with mech mod any suggestions?
Still waiting some stuff knocking on my door, can't wait to test it on a tank :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Here's a brave chick for you Lynn :) :laugh:

Fear the Fuzzy.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Yikes! lots of replies,

That's exactly what i had in mind when i get a hold of it for the first time, why are my bottles doesn't have NT's label on it??
then i remember, one of the guy from Japan forum told me, usually vendors ship and put "flavoring" on the labels, to avoid the custom

How great is that, i don't even asked them to do it but they were thoughtful and I am glad for it, very satisfying service from NT.

I think I have infected :D

Perkin paste is going to be on my next order lists, I already knew about it, but it's better be late than never rite? :D

Sorry for not replying all posts, great to be here, thanks again :)

Welcome to the NuT house junichi!! Unfortunately we can't do those "flavoring" labels anymore - just be aware!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread