Sucking Juice Into My Mouth, Titan Tank 510, Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleGrim

Jan 17, 2013
Ohio
I have a Titan tank 510, and lately it's been sucking a lot of liquid out. I've tried my other cartridges and they do the same thing. I start sucking on it, it bubbles, and I get fluid in my mouth. I've cleaned the battery threading where it connects to the atomizer, I've cleaned the atomizer where it connects to the battery, I've cleaned the part where the cartridge inserts into the atomizer, I've cleaned the cartridge, and I've blown through the atomizer to get rid of all the e-liquid within it. I clean it with Q-tips, and make sure no residue is left behind. I've had the e-cig for about a month now with zero problems other than needing to inhale a little harder occasionally because the battery doesn't activate if I do, and that's only occasionally. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

SimpleGrim

Jan 17, 2013
Ohio
It sounds like the atomizer coil isn't heating up and producing enough vapor - you're sucking juice instead. Might be time for a dry burn on the atomizer, a new atomizer, or cartomizers.

I'll do a dry burn, soak it in water, then vinegar, then water again, and leave it to dry overnight. I dry burned a little a few minutes ago and refilled. It's working a lot better now, but I can still hear bubbling from the liquid so I have a feeling it won't last very long. I'm currently in a bit of a struggle in my current money situation, which quitting smoking helped a lot with, but I need to make these last as long as possible without constant replacement. If anyone has tips to help make the e-cig last longer that'd be great, it's 3 parts (Battery, Atomizer, Cartridge (Is Cartomizer the correct term for the liquid holding piece?)) Thanks again for the tip kiwivap!

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
I'll do a dry burn, soak it in water, then vinegar, then water again, and leave it to dry overnight. I dry burned a little a few minutes ago and refilled. It's working a lot better now, but I can still hear bubbling from the liquid so I have a feeling it won't last very long. I'm currently in a bit of a struggle in my current money situation, which quitting smoking helped a lot with, but I need to make these last as long as possible without constant replacement. If anyone has tips to help make the e-cig last longer that'd be great, it's 3 parts (Battery, Atomizer, Cartridge (Is Cartomizer the correct term for the liquid holding piece?)) Thanks again for the tip kiwivap!

A cartomizer is a cartridge and atomizer in one piece (thus the name). If you have a separate atomizer, then it's just a cartridge.

If you've had it about a month, you've probably just reached the end of that atomizer's lifespan, unfortunately.

SimpleGrim

Jan 17, 2013
Ohio
A cartomizer is a cartridge and atomizer in one. The liquid holding piece you have is a cartridge. I think dry burning the atomizer will help - just washing them doesn't get all the gunk off, and after a month it is probably pretty gunky.

Thanks, I dry burned it and it's working marvelously now! Very much appreciated!

A cartomizer is a cartridge and atomizer in one piece (thus the name). If you have a separate atomizer, then it's just a cartridge.

If you've had it about a month, you've probably just reached the end of that atomizer's lifespan, unfortunately.

Ah, alright. And I've fixed it with a dry burn suggested by kiwivap. I've heard atomizers can last up to 3 months if they are kept in great condition, which I'm going to try my best to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread