Suggestion to E-Liquid suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lppa2006

Mar 28, 2011
lafayette, in
Okay so I dont think anyone has suggested this yet, and in my opinion its about the best idea e-cig suppliers or even manufacturers (offering to their wholesalers) could begin offering.

Since so many of us have bought e-juices we don't like or have seen many flavors that we would like to try out but (like myself) dont want to risk spending $3-$15 for a 5-30ml bottle of ejuice that we may never use after one puff.

My suggestion: Why don't you suppliers buy the little 1ml glass vials that are used for perfume samples and do 1/3/5/10/15/25 vial sampler packs.. I would think you could easily charge $.50 to $1 per vial (Id prefer to see the $.50 range, LOL). If it was me i would also make it so the customer can pick and choose each flavor they want. (i.e. a Sample Shopping Cart)

I personally think the first supplier to do this will have a major leg up on the competition and if i had the money to invest id be doing it myself... unfortunately I do not :-(

Last edited:

KeithB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
Annapolis, MD
1ml seems like it'd be a huge pain to deal with. 3ml sample packs are available from BlueMistVaping, although this size bottle is much more expensive per ml than larger sizes from almost everywhere. You wouldn't get stuck with a large quantity of juice you don't like tho. Many vendors offer 5ml bottles to try although I don't know of any sample pack prices other than Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread