Status
Not open for further replies.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Now cut that out older!!!! Last thing we need is a production line halt to retool for your ST2. :D

8-o8-o Dave, if to were to come to a halt in production I can live with the 901!!

I really think I'd prefer the 510 but if taking a 901 adapter will ensure I get my #2 on the list T2 by February then so be it.

See how I snuck that in people?
"by February"
Subtle hints will get to him, I know it!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm meeting with the shop again tomorrow, so i'll give you an update on where we stand. There are some revisions to it. I fishmouthed the button horn so you can actually press the thing (it was just too hard to push as it was). I also shortened it. It's a cute little guy! Also going to have a 6v version for two tenergy CR123a batteries. It's also going to be only available in 801 )(contemplating brass or aluminum). If you want to run 901 or 510, you'll have to use an adapter (heavens gifts has them now for an unreal 2.00 bucks each).

Due to the changes, not everyone is going to want one or they may want a 6v version. PLEASE, don't send me your names yet. I need to work out how i'm going to organize this. They won't be available anyway until the current batch of super6's are done shipping.

I'll get some pics up soon...

David

Last edited:

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
..It's also going to be only available in 801 with brass caps and button. If you want to run 901 or 510, you'll have to use an adapter (heavens gifts has them now for an unreal 2.00 bucks each).
David

The detailed update is appreciated David. Continued success in your ventures!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
801?!! Big YAY (I'm a penstyle/510 atty girl with adapters for both just waiting!!! LOVE the 302 penstyle atty!).

I've been very patient! Quietly lurking... Saw the 801 update and just had to say :thumbs:

Does that move me up in line? I've noted RIMP's b-day ploy, chants and tears didn't work so not trying that... Nice try tho girlfriend! *grin*

David (or anyone else in the know) Would we still be able to run 3.7v if we get the 6v version? *confused*

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
801?!! Big YAY (I'm a penstyle/510 atty girl with adapters for both just waiting!!! LOVE the 302 penstyle atty!).

I've been very patient! Quietly lurking... Saw the 801 update and just had to say :thumbs:

Does that move me up in line? I've noted RIMP's b-day ploy, chants and tears didn't work so not trying that... Nice try tho girlfriend! *grin*

David (or anyone else in the know) Would we still be able to run 3.7v if we get the 6v version? *confused*

Oh just shut your piehole hellen:sneaky: I'm a 510 fan and have noooooo adapters:rolleyes: Don't want to pay shipping to someone just for a da*n adapter:?: Won't using an adapter create more resistance:confused: Hi hellen, love ya anyway:D
RIMP:evil:

Last edited:

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Oh just shut your piehole hellen:sneaky: I'm a 510 fan and have noooooo adapters:rolleyes: Don't want to pay shipping to someone just for a da*n adapter:?: Won't using an adapter create more resistance:confused: Hi hellen, love ya anyway:D
RIMP:evil:

A bit ruffled this morning dear? :rolleyes:
Must say I do understand, I'm pretty much 510 all the way also. sigh....

Ahh David, see what you've done now, you should be ashamed! :sneaky:

:D

CJsKee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
I honestly don't understand the change to an 801. Pages and pages of requests for 510, and a few 901/808, then all of the sudden it's going to be 801 and having to purchase adapters. This was to be my opportunity to have a SuperT product because I really don't have the funds for the more expensive ones. Can you explain why the change, David? I'm seriously rethinking this now.

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
No Hellen
A "Bit Yay" does not move you up on the list.
(Even if you do have more 801 attys than most suppliers carry in stock.)
Nice try though.

Bob
P.S. Thanks for the great meeting, Saturday.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I honestly don't understand the change to an 801. Pages and pages of requests for 510, and a few 901/808, then all of the sudden it's going to be 801 and having to purchase adapters. This was to be my opportunity to have a SuperT product because I really don't have the funds for the more expensive ones. Can you explain why the change, David? I'm seriously rethinking this now.

It is a simply a move to keep costs down so i can afford to offer it to everyone. I actually was doing it for your benefit. To offer 3 different cap types was cost prohibitive ( i just got the quotes last week) as i'd have to put into production three different types and the production run would be so low the cost would soar. The 801 is the best type for an adapter imo as the adapters then taper down, not up. The 510 on an 801 adapter is straight and not obtuse looking. The cap is also so thin, making it a 510 i would have had to make it thicker.

I ordered some of those adapters from eastmall so i'll see how they look and fit and keep you posted.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread