SVD shutting off

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSelf Destruct

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Cobra Island
I'm having some issues with my SVD. Luckily I have more devices to use. I put a newly charged battery in the SVD and I put a tank on it. Turn it on and take a vape. When I hit the fire button, sometimes it lets me take that one toot but then it will shut itself off. When it shuts itself down, it will give me a 0.0.0. message and then show what my wattage is set on. I've tried different batteries and different tanks. I just turned it on again, unlocked it, checked the ohms on the tank, and then I got the light show and it shut itself down again without me hitting the fire button. Any ideas?

MrSelf Destruct

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Cobra Island
nothing is wobbly. I don't believe it has been dropped. Dropped the vamo several times but it is still working. I've had it about 5 months. Actually using it now. This happened a week ago and I put it aside because I didn't have the time to deal with it. Picked it up yesterday to clean it etc and it worked fine but I only took like 5 toots off of it before I grabbed the MVP so I don't know how long it would have worked. Decided to use it again tonight and got the same failure. I have taken maybe 3 pulls off of it and now it is failing again.

Like your avatar btw.

TheSystemHasFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Valhalla
nothing is wobbly. I don't believe it has been dropped. Dropped the vamo several times but it is still working. I've had it about 5 months. Actually using it now. This happened a week ago and I put it aside because I didn't have the time to deal with it. Picked it up yesterday to clean it etc and it worked fine but I only took like 5 toots off of it before I grabbed the MVP so I don't know how long it would have worked. Decided to use it again tonight and got the same failure. I have taken maybe 3 pulls off of it and now it is failing again.

Like your avatar btw.
Thanks man, saw them last year!

Try that noalox though, unless you already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread