Temp control coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
What's everyone's views on temp control coils?

I'd have to not know they existed in order to care less about wick protection coils.

I purchased a pack of 5 ni200 kangertech coils the other week and I'm ready to throw the last one out! I give them 2-3 days max then I start getting dry hits!! Surely they got to last longer than that?
I vape at 25j at 420f could it be my juice? Which is 80% vg ? Any advice apriciated
Thanks

It's the flavoring and sweetener in your eliquid that is gunking up your coils. The less flavoring the longer coils last.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I purchased a pack of 5 ni200 kangertech coils the other week and I'm ready to throw the last one out! I give them 2-3 days max then I start getting dry hits!! Surely they got to last longer than that?
I vape at 25j at 420f could it be my juice? Which is 80% vg ? Any advice apriciated
Thanks

How long do Kanthal coils last in your tank at the same power with the same juice?

Eitje

Sep 2, 2015
Thanks
For starters , you shouldn't get dry hits with TC vaping. So that's weird, you should get no vapor at best and a device that immediately is kicking in TC. I don't use ready made coils so can't really help otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread