TFA Tobacco Absolute

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeTay9779

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2015
I received a sample 10ml bottle of TFA tobacco Absolute from RTS Vapes (the place where I get my supplies from). It says it is a 100% oil extract diluted 90% (50% TA, 40%PG, and 10%EA). What I'm wondering is if it is ready to use as is (tiny amounts) or do I have to dilute it further. If it is the latter then how would I go about diluting it for use in e-liquid?

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Here is a good thread about TA's. Tobacco Absolute - A Flavor All By Itself.

Since the TFA is already diluted 50%, you could further dilute it at half of what is call for with the Rustica or, mix it at the same ratio and just use more in you final mix.

I use the Rustica at 2% of the 10% mix (by itself or mixed with other tobacco flavors). You could use the TFA at 4% of a 10% mix or, 2% of a 20% mix. Or, whatever your taste buds like. ;)

Let us know how it works out and how you like it.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
That's a 50% dilution. Most dilute it to a 10% solution and use that starting at 1 - 3%. So in your case you can dilute it 1ml TA to 4ml PG and use that at 1 - 3% in your mix.

Danny is a TA connoisseur so you can't go wrong listening to him , all the others (except myself of course) give good info as well . My info should always be viewed with a great deal of skepticism as i'm usually not even remotely close to being accurate.

Good luck my friend

Reactions: Dixie1954

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Could you also mix it with another tobacco?
Thanks everyone...I'll try it out and see how it goes...another thing, how long to steep?

Steeping with most tobaccos is 3 - 5 weeks but always try it right after mixing and if it taste good to you vape away. It will only get better with age.

The point of TA is to give a mix a true tobacco taste so to answer your question "Could you also mix it with another tobacco?". The answer is yes and highly encouraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread