Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Since all the prize winners are starting to recieve their Mini+'s I think it is time to get a thread going for this new mod. I think we will be the first American reviews of this mod.

The specs:

Cloupor mini plus Specs:
1. Dimensions: 78.5mm x 37mm x 22mm
2. Floating 510 pins
3. Stain steel 510 connector
4. Takes 1x 18650 battery
5. Magnets back cover
6. Output power: 1W-50W
7. Output voltage: 0.5V—7.0V
8. Joules range:10-50J
9. Mode: VV/VW/TC
10. Standard resistance:0.1-3.5ohm(VV/VW)
11. Joules resistance:0.1-0.5ohms(Ni),0.1-0.8ohms(Titanium)
12. Temp Limit: 200-600 Fareheit & 100-300 Celsius
13 .Smart-auto Temperature Control:
Cloupor mini plus will recommend a proper joule automatically according to the current Fahrenheit.
To adjust joule manually , please hold the fire and up button simultaneously for 5 seconds.
14. Standard package comes with one silicone case
15. Can be charged through standard micro USB port
16. NO PWM, takes independent step up/down circuit design
17. Multi-hole for Ventilate
18. Optional Left & Right Mode
19. Reverse battery protection
20. Over-charge protection
21. 5 colors available :black, white ,pink ,dark orange ,dark blue
22. Cloupor mini plus' best design point is that it is really easy to use, just three seconds, you will know how to operate TC mode.

The Unboxing:

P1010728_zps0c4nfuwi.jpg

P1010729_zps7owigbcg.jpg

P1010730_zpslsaisnxp.jpg

P1010732_zpsdh7fhezx.jpg

P1010733_zpsosllczpx.jpg

Last edited:

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
How is the battery door? I'm guessing that the free silicone cover may be Cloupor's answer to the rattle-y battery door issue on the original mini?

The door is a little odd.

There is like a 1/8th inch gap before the magnets grab it and then it kind of falls back in to place. Not so much a rattle but a click. It would seem like a couple of set dimples (is that the right word?) would have solved this problem.

The buttons, now the buttons rattle like a maraca, worse than The VV3. But, that doesn't really bother me because, well, don't shake your vape.

I really want to give it a few more hours/tank fulls before I put out a full first impression.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Hey @Capt.shay , my mini+arrived this morning unfortunately I may not get my hands on it for another month. The wife sent a pic of the package. I see a VIP card in the back of the box?Can you tell me what that's all about? Thanks.

Still reading through the stuff while trying to get work done but I believe it is a warranty card. I love the ChEnglish . On the front it says "After sell service card" and on the back "Please take care of card for after sell warranty!". By no means is this specific to this company but I mean come on guys. You had to pay a lot of money for this stuff. Hire a proof reader!

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
I got mine today, and still trying to figure it out. Does anybody know if it can take a Halo Triton tank with a 510 adapter? Doesn't seem to be working with mine, just says "Check Atomizer".
I do believe Halo has their own connector so probably will not work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Lol, love it..... How many ml of juice went up in that single Cloud?

It's a good thing I DIY !

I'm actually a mouth to lung guy but a friend came over and lent me his topper so I could check out the whole TC thing. This is my first TC mod and I have a little learning curve to swing through.

So who else has gotten their prize booty?

Eric Auer

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
PA
I got mine.

Flimsy Battery door, Paint looks like baked on Enamel. Not that smooth.

Included Sleeve helps with the Battery door rattle obviously, You can still feel the door moving slightly tho

Sleeve is "Clear", Looks bad on the Black finish. Wish they would make one in Black.

Haven't tried anything really, I need some suitable batteries for it.

A 22mm Full size Nautilus fits without overhang.

It is small, Feels ok with rounded corners.

More to come.

Eric

Edit: The sleeve has a seam from the molding process that stands out quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread