Status
Not open for further replies.

jhelliwell

Fog master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Sheffielld, UK
The DOME is a genesis style atomiser, but it's a really very good one, superb in fact.

I'm the proud owner of one of these, and have been loving playing with the different airflow settings, the vapour warmth control, the choice of wick hole sizes and the variable tank pressure screw.

I've found that you can get any kind of vape you want from this device. You can get a warm vape with lots of TH, a cool smooth vape (by adjusting the vapour warmth control), a dry vape or a saturated vape (by adjusting the tank air pressure screw), and whatever setting I use I get lots of flavour. It's currently my favourite atomiser.

So, does anyone out there have one? I've only tried it in single coil mode, using a microcoil with a cotton wick into the tank, and it's superb. I know it is possible to use all sorts of setups, mesh, dual coil, quad coil, u-wicks etc. How have you got yours setup?

I'm going to have a play with varying coil resistances to see what suits me best.

The Dome is so well engineered. The thing fits together so tight, you really have to push the parts together. The thinness of the quartz glass tank scares the hell out of me, I might just use it with the stainless steel tank instead. There is also a tank protector available so you can protect the glass tank.

The DOME is a hybrid atomiser, designed for either the Nemesis or the 69 mod. It is available in fully shined or brushed finishes.

Here's what the DOME looks like, hybrided up to the Nemesis. You can also purchase an extra 510 adapter so you can use it on any 510 based mod.

29g1nh5.png

Todd seems to like it too!

If you like Genesis style atty's, this is worth a look. The wick holes and tank bottom are insulated so you won't get shorts. Even better, the thing doesn't leak when it's on it's side, like some gennys out there. I love this thing!

Here's what the deck looks like. It's busy in there! There are plugs into the unused wick-holes which you can remove. There are also a few terminals to wire up to! The central positive post has been removed to unscrew the deck from the atty. The photo is deceptive, the deck is tiny!

31504tt.png

Last edited:

jhelliwell

Fog master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Sheffielld, UK
We need more love for the Dome then! I expect it's a rarity.
I dual coiled mine at the weekend, and got it running with 2 x 1.3ohm coils on mesh wicks, and the flavour is outstanding! (to be expected when sub-ohming). It goes through eliquid and batteries real quick with the resistance this low, and dang but that atomiser gets hot. Good fun though :)

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I think it's too rare to have been cloned tbh. Yes the price, it costs more than the mod it's designed for. It's so well engineered though and the build quality is outstanding. It'll serve me for a long time

It sure is a nice looking genny style RBA. I really liked the way it is set up. Please keep me in mind if you every decide to sell it off for much less than it's worth....:D

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Does anyone make a clone of the Dome? I wasn't prepared when looking online for the Dome and almost fainted when I saw the price....lol. It sure does look like a device I'd love to have, but it is just too much at present.

yup. just released. looks like a good copy too. you dont get the insulator installer tool or the fill hole plugs. but you do get the 510 adapter and other stuff.

https://www.fasttech.com/product/1680900

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
The DOME is a genesis style atomiser, but it's a really very good one, superb in fact.

I'm the proud owner of one of these, and have been loving playing with the different airflow settings, the vapour warmth control, the choice of wick hole sizes and the variable tank pressure screw.

I've found that you can get any kind of vape you want from this device. You can get a warm vape with lots of TH, a cool smooth vape (by adjusting the vapour warmth control), a dry vape or a saturated vape (by adjusting the tank air pressure screw), and whatever setting I use I get lots of flavour. It's currently my favourite atomiser.

So, does anyone out there have one? I've only tried it in single coil mode, using a microcoil with a cotton wick into the tank, and it's superb. I know it is possible to use all sorts of setups, mesh, dual coil, quad coil, u-wicks etc. How have you got yours setup?

I'm going to have a play with varying coil resistances to see what suits me best.

The Dome is so well engineered. The thing fits together so tight, you really have to push the parts together. The thinness of the quartz glass tank scares the hell out of me, I might just use it with the stainless steel tank instead. There is also a tank protector available so you can protect the glass tank.

The DOME is a hybrid atomiser, designed for either the Nemesis or the 69 mod. It is available in fully shined or brushed finishes.

Here's what the DOME looks like, hybrided up to the Nemesis. You can also purchase an extra 510 adapter so you can use it on any 510 based mod.

29g1nh5.png

Todd seems to like it too!

If you like Genesis style atty's, this is worth a look. The wick holes and tank bottom are insulated so you won't get shorts. Even better, the thing doesn't leak when it's on it's side, like some gennys out there. I love this thing!

Here's what the deck looks like. It's busy in there! There are plugs into the unused wick-holes which you can remove. There are also a few terminals to wire up to! The central positive post has been removed to unscrew the deck from the atty. The photo is deceptive, the deck is tiny!

31504tt.png

sounds and looks great, especially with that choice of drip tip- ties it together. :thumb:

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
yup. just released. looks like a good copy too. you dont get the insulator installer tool or the fill hole plugs. but you do get the 510 adapter and other stuff.

https://www.fasttech.com/product/1680900

Just checked it out.... does look nice.... thanks very much for the heads up!!!
I've been keeping a list of things I want to order from FT to make the wait worth it so to speak. Figure I may as well wait on one big box rather than several small ones....lol Will add this to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread