the EGGiest custard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
every time someone asks this everyone shows up and recommends their favorite custard, most of which are glorified vanilla vapes

most of the custards I've vaped have had an almost indiscernible egg element, and the ones that do have it just don't supply enough of it for my tastes

If you've vaped an extremely egg-y custard that reminds you of gramma's, please recommend it here

I've been running through the custards in the Best big, cheap custard? thread, and I'd like some more recommendations for the more egg-y variety

don't bother recommending GVC, Big Willie's, Gremlin or Daft Spunk, they're already on the to-try list

also don't recommend juices like Dillinger, that don't come in 3mg. If I can't hit it in my Troll I don't want it, and 6mg is too much when you vaporize almost a ml every couple times you hit it

the custards already on hand are ITCVapes, MBV, vape Wild, Nick's, Velvet Cloud, Steam juice

thanks!

Reactions: Favored

Favored

May 13, 2014
San Jose, CA, USA
Vapenstein, have you found a good eggy custard yet?

I've been looking for a while. I love RNR Vapors' Vanilla Custard, but that's $22 for 30ml. I want something that's less than $13 for 30ml or has a good deal for 120mls. I have ITCVapes Custard #3 coming in the mail, but I see you've already tried that one. Next on my list was gonna be Casey Jones Mainline Reserve's Renegade, Dr. Crimmy's Overdose, Gremlin's, and Vape Wild. The way people highly rate some of the stuff I've tried makes me think most vapers have never eaten a good, EGGY custard.

Please let me know if you find it.

Dioxyde

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
Oregon
GVC Clone recipe using Capella's v1

15% cap vc
2% tfa ddl

This one?

You get a lot of eggy notes with this? I have this recipe mixed but it's pretty fresh and still needs to steep. Also want to try the much more complicated but widely adored steveos, but haven't gotten around to it,

Can't say I've ever tried a custard with real pronounced egg flavor myself, I will say if you have tried that many custards and have yet to try the casey jones stuff you should do yourself a favor and get some, very impressive stuff and so cheap you don't have much to lose, it really is noteworthy imo. I like ITC's, and nicotickets custard isn't bad, but I haven't tried a ton of them.

Reactions: Fullknight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread