The Fifty-One ecig and some obnoxiously cheap ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krikket

Apr 10, 2011
Villa Park, IL
I've done my research, checked the forums, websites, read the guides, etc, but am left with a couple questions...

Does anyone know what kind of e-cigarette the "Fifty-One" is? (Made by vapor-corp) The diamater is slightly longer than the njoy/rn4081, but the pieces appear to be compatible. (Although if I hook it up to my njoy charger, the "in use" light, lights, and the charger's light shows "charged". But the battery may have a full charge...) The njoy cartomizers work on the Fifty-One.

My first exposure to e-smokes was through a website based out of Hong Kong with silly low prices, but lengthy shipping. (Although it is free.) I'm guessing it's *literally* sent on a slow boat from China. dealextreme.com . Apparently all of the ecig stuff they sell is compatible with the other stuff they sell. It's smaller than the nJoy/rn4081, has an atomizer, and the cartridge. Anyone have a clue what kind of esmoke that is?

(Basically, I've just ordered the Riva 510 starter's kit, and plan on using that. But knowing what's already in my collection would be a "Good Thing"...)

Thanks in advance for the help!

Krikket

mashexclusives

Moved On
Apr 5, 2011
Hollywood, CA
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread