The "If you like this juice, you'll like this juice" thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCrack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Florida
The premise is to post juices that are VERY similar in taste, TH and vapor.. I've found a couple of some popular juices that have very close relatives...

If you like BWB RY4, you'll like AVE's Havana Gold.. I got my first order of RY4 last week, and immediately I thought, this is almost the same as Havana Gold.. I hear that might change after steeping..

If you like Bounty Hunter from NLV, you'll like Kentucky Premium Blend from Vermillion River. The taste and TH are almost identical..

Please add..

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal
I just filled my carto with a friends' Blue Water Punch from vocano ecigs. Anyone know of similar flavors. Now looking for lite watery punch flavors like it cuz its a nice refreshing all day vape. Their version is all PG. I noticed virgin vapors has a knock off. I'm definately gonna try some gourmet vapors cuz theyre having a sale, anyone know any other good punch flavors that aren't too cherry?

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
i totally agree with you chornbro, they really are very similar (i do like bwb ry4 better)

I like BWB RY4 better too... too bad its so hard to get, I've gone to great lengths to stock up on it : )

I think Halo may be next on my "to try" list of vendors... Ive been on a tobacco kick for the last few months

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
If you like BWB Casablanca you'll like Halo Captain Jack. They sent me a sample to try and evaluate. imo.

Nedley, I see where you're coming from - captain jack and casablanca share a certain spicy quality that some who like casablanca may like - however - FWIW, I think those who enjoy BWB's casablanca are much more likely to enjoy halo's tribeca (than captain jack), as they share more similarities.

I love casablanca and tribeca, but don't enjoy captain jack at all :(, wish I did, but then, taste is subjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread