Status
Not open for further replies.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
as I was reating this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...17-dr-bertollini-who-twitter-my-response.html
it got me thinking but didn't want to hijack that one so I started a new one.

As I see it, there is an inherent problem the way that statistical studies are made regarding vaping where you have a huge amount of variables in it.
this are just my thoughts on how a study should be made

1.first make a number based on the amount spent on cigarettes from a smoker in a week
(as in a good helpful vape shop answer all questions regarding devices options as well as juice (let them sample a few flavors))

that money should got to the starter kit budget (offer them the option to choose from the endless array of vaping devices available at the moment of purchase on the specific region that the participant lives)

2 make a budget based on the amount spent on a month on cigarettes minus the week budget already spent on the kit.

allow him to get the juices (flavor, nic, pg/vg, all a choice) he/she wants and upgrades if he/she wants.

3 give them the monthly budget and monitor as long as you wish.

4 do different groups

a. smokers who want to quit
b. smokers that NEED to quit
c. smokers who don't want to quit

please feel free to contribute and hope that someone decides to give this a try. It will definitively shed some light and give us a real number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread