The real reason to why I feel nauseous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRAACE C

Nov 5, 2012
CALI
Sorry for the late reply everybody.

The pg/vg ratio for my current liquid is 70pg/30vg. I'm not sure which one my menthol contain, but it was from a different vendor. The nicotine content is also different as well. My menthol liquid was 6mg and the juice I am using right now has 18mg of nicotine. I'm guessing that it is the nicotine but I am hoping that it isn't, because I can definitely feel the nicotine after a couple good puffs.

But since everyone is saying that it might be a possible allergic reaction, I will find a liquid that has a lower PG amount. Maybe 50/50?

Thank you everyone for your replies!

Titanium

Moved On
Oct 19, 2012
Sorry for the late reply everybody.

The pg/vg ratio for my current liquid is 70pg/30vg. I'm not sure which one my menthol contain, but it was from a different vendor. The nicotine content is also different as well. My menthol liquid was 6mg and the juice I am using right now has 18mg of nicotine. I'm guessing that it is the nicotine but I am hoping that it isn't, because I can definitely feel the nicotine after a couple good puffs.

But since everyone is saying that it might be a possible allergic reaction, I will find a liquid that has a lower PG amount. Maybe 50/50?

Thank you everyone for your replies!
Probably 100% VG

And you'll have to order supplies online, No stores sell DIY juice material.

Titanium

Moved On
Oct 19, 2012
Thanks Titanium!

I know they sell vegetable glycerin (VG) at Walmart, but I can't find any flavoring oils/juices in any stores, right? I heard you can find LorAnn oils at Walmart but I'm not sure if they'll have it at my local Walmart.

And also, would be it be dangerous to vape 100% vegetable glycerin on its own?
I don't know what flavourings are used.
Walmart has VG?

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
It could be that you are finally experiencing some of the symptoms of withdrawal from ciggies.

It takes about 2 weeks for your body to really flush out some of the nasty chemicals and it could be the headaches and nausea are just your body in the final stages of ridding itself from the 400+ toxins that they put into cigarettes.

Just a thought...

Seven and Seven

Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
United States - Austin, TX
Been vaping two months now (not one analog in that time :)) and had the same symptoms initially. Started at 24mg, moved to 18mg and have settled on 10-12 with no problems. Guess it depends on your tolerance as well as how often you vape.

I'm also slightly allergic to pg preventing me from going over a 50/50 ratio for an all day vape. Actually made that discovery just as I started vaping. Used my friends Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief Eye Drops which has Polyethylene Glycol as a lubricant. My eyes were burning so badly I had to flush them with water. Original Visine doesn't use pg so I made the connection pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread