Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Be careful, loli, he's a self-pofessed stalker... make sure the mailman is REALLY the mailman!

i understand you are one-handed typing, but so am i, so get it right, dammit...

i am not a stalker...

i am a creepy stalker...

in other words, i am a professional, and demand respect!!!

:)

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
i understand you are one-handed typing, but so am i, so get it right, dammit...

i am not a stalker...

i am a creepy stalker...

in other words, i am a professional, and demand respect!!!

:)

WELL!!!!! exCUSE ME!!!!ER..SIR...

I WAS being respectful by NOT calling you creepy And I didn't wanna scare off loli(can't reach the capital *l*..or the leftside parenthesis...

I figure she'll get to know you well enough soon and then I can revert to being obnoxious, Mr. Dennis, sir:D I am not making a single bit of sense...what the hell am i doing wide awake at 3 in the morning..night? I'm so confused.... where's the sun?

by the way..I was tryin to be funny with the first few sentences...I don't think it worked:oops:

Last edited:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
glad to see you figgered it out, Kay! stretch them fingers! that's what i do.

tickle? hmmm... :)

Now I'll be checking all your capitals and punctuations to see if I can duplicate them with my left hand!You really do type using just one hand?

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Now I'll be checking all your capitals and punctuations to see if I can duplicate them with my left hand!You really do type using just one hand?

yah. you are doing much better than i do. i usually give up completely on trying to capitalize by the second sentence unless its right next to the space key and semi-automatic.

unless, of course, it's an important word, like Reo or Woodvil. i always capitalize the important words... :)

yolo_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Strawberry Fields
Good Morning Reo World :)

It is cold to me when it gets below 70 so i have a long winter o_O

45yTXER.jpg

Thankfully it doesn't snow where i live :D

Still not capitalizing everything just the caps that i can use with the shift key.

yolo_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Strawberry Fields
I have been reading and learning more about trigger points and am glad i found it because the alternative would be acupuncture! eeeeek no way no how is needles and pins allowed in my body.It is also not pressure points although they are related.It is a massage technique used on the various points whereas pressure points mainly have pressure applied with force in one spot. Pressure points are good for fighting and hurting.

I will keep posting updates on my numb pinky. It can take a couple of weeks for it to work all the way. Right now my finger is losing the tingly numbness so its a start. The main thing is to do this a few times a day and stick to it until the results are stable.As soon as i get my links organized i will post them here. Hopefully i won't keep getting distracted. ohhhh shiny :D

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread