Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt-Horsie

Apr 7, 2013
Savannah GA.
Wooo its here, unfortunately my HHV order is not, they were ordered same day but its okay since I still have some juice, not one I really like but not one I hate (Tuscan coco, not a chocolate vape kinda horse). As a machinist I normally nit pick at machined items, looking for tool chatter or uneven champers etc. but I can find none! Rredeyedancer You Sir are a class act.

I wrapped a coil to start, was aiming for 1ohm to start but hit .9 my overall goal is .8 so not bad, 10 wraps with 28g kanthal around a 1mm needle. I'll need to size up the airhole slightly because right now im getting a nice dense cloud and loads of flavor but the draw is tighter than my igo-l and not quite the volume of vapor I want. I'll have some pics as soon as I can get samsung kies to work right to get them off my phone.

EDIT: unfortunately looks like i rolled the cotton too tightly or didnt use enough I can only get about three toots before having to squonk it again. hehe I said squonk!

Last edited:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Wooo its here, unfortunately my HHV order is not, they were ordered same day but its okay since I still have some juice, not one I really like but not one I hate (Tuscan coco, not a chocolate vape kinda horse). As a machinist I normally nit pick at machined items, looking for tool chatter or uneven champers etc. but I can find none! Rredeyedancer You Sir are a class act.

I wrapped a coil to start, was aiming for 1ohm to start but hit .9 my overall goal is .8 so not bad, 10 wraps with 28g kanthal around a 1mm needle. I'll need to size up the airhole slightly because right now im getting a nice dense cloud and loads of flavor but the draw is tighter than my igo-l and not quite the volume of vapor I want. I'll have some pics as soon as I can get samsung kies to work right to get them off my phone.

EDIT: unfortunately looks like i rolled the cotton too tightly or didnt use enough I can only get about three toots before having to squonk it again. hehe I said squonk!

Congrats on the REO!!!! Where are your pictures? We like pics ;)

RE: your Edit

I only get about 3 hits when I squonk too. There isn't much room in an RM2 for juice and with a bottom feed you don't really need more than that. It's a dripper.

Last edited:

Bolt-Horsie

Apr 7, 2013
Savannah GA.
No its the RM2 and apparently the data side of my transfer cable is shot so lets see if i can figure out pic uploading via tappatalk.

y6ujazuh.jpg

dabajuva.jpg

Last edited:

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com

Glad you got it! :banana:

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
hi,
in case anyone is interested, it looks like tomorrow the tv show, the doctors, is going to be talking about how ecigs just keep exploding and hurting people :mad:
I looked up the show, but this episode hasn't shown up for me yet. But the bonus is that they have a forum! :laugh: Welcome to The Doctors TV Show

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
What word is he using :lol:

And how is the step son coming along? Any more usage of the REO or wearing of girly shoes?

Ive already had a few chats with him got to say I told you so to DW she thought he'd be so good :lol: just another self centred teenager :D oh well I will make a man outa him or make him cry either way I plan on winning :) the look on his face when I lifted all the grocery bags out of the back of the truck tonight was priceless :lol: he promised after to stack all the fire wood maybe he knows it will make him stronger :lol:

Hows you doing Val ? Holding together I hope ? :)

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
Good morning Reoville :) We got a light dusting of snow last night but I doubt it'll last through the day. I have a busy day ahead of me. I am going in for shoulder surgery tomorrow morning. Nothing too serious, I have some bone spurs in my right shoulder and they're going in with the medical Dremel to smooth everything out. I do have a bunch of stuff that needs to be done while I still have 2 relatively good hands. I'm not a lefty, so the next couple weeks should be challenging to say the least ;) The real test will be next week when The Evil One has to go to Philly for the week for work.

Master of Bassets...and not much else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread