The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
*Edit by Rhapsodies Fire* For those of you reading this for the first time, this thread is no longer the sales & information thread for REOsMods. If you are looking for a chit chat spot, you have found it. But if you're looking for specific information regarding the REOs and sales dates, you will want to go to our new sub-forum --> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/ There is a ton of user collected information about the various mods and accessories commonly used with the REOs.
You can use the Search Forum function or use this http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/270331-free-reo-forum-thread-index.html thread to find specific information you are looking for, or post a new thread with your questions. Or just join in the conversation at the back end of this thread! We welcome you :)

Hey folks I have my sight up and running and my bottom fed mods are for sale.I am letting the first ten mods go for $128.00.
The mod I have for sale is called The Reo
It has a six ml bottle that holds your ejuice and runs on one 18650 battery.
The Button on the front is used to force ejuice into your Atomizer
The reo uses 306/801-901-and 510 Atomizers..
You just push the button when you need more juice simple
The REO has a Six month warranty for defective parts and labor excluding,Batteries, Atomizers or damage by misuse

REOS Custom Mods

Picture019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
Thanks...duh...I don't know what I was thinking. I do have a purple drip tip that would go great with a mini.

Hey, don't sweat it! It's kind of hard to wrap your head around at first until you see it. The link between the juice bottle and the atty has a great seal and it just squonks the juice right up in there everytime you give it a squeeze. It's brilliant. No wires, nothing to screw up - it's exactly the kind of thing that I like to have, whether it's chef's knives or mods. =D

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
This is AWESOME looking! :thumbs: I know what Ill be getting when my cash is right! :D
And happy Bday to all the Geminis out there! :) My bday is the 12th! WooT!

Yes Geminis...we are special...no were not, yes we are, no were not, yes we are, no were not......dang twins cant make up there minds....;)

Reactions: ENAUD

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
I have been using my mini for 2 days now my first impressions are

1.I love the styling of it it just looks badass and different then any other boxmod the well is my favorite part it all flows together!

2.The simple and easy use of the mini pop in the batt and fill up the juice and your set! no messing with anything

3.the locking button is just awesome it works everytime and it is probally the most pocket friendly mod i have had to date

4.No WIRES!!!!! No putty/epoxy its pretty on the inside and outside

5.The Batt spring is perfect not some flimsy cheap one yet not so stiff it does not move its attached lol

6. I think the Reo brand of mods has continued to set a bar for other modmakers of juice fed mods if your looking for one Reosmods is the place

Those are my thoughts at this point like i said the Reo mods are and have always been in a class all by themselves From the wooden to the mini you cannot find better quality and build

Reactions: kas122461

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
hmm , my 16340's are the same size as an 18650 if you put two of them together as if they were stacked. I have 16340's from EM and they are bigger then the 16340's I got from battery junction. My EM 18650 is bigger then the trustfire one I have too.
I wish they were all the same size so we would know what fits good right off the bat.
I build the 18650 around this battery Ultafire Protected 18650 Lithium Ion Battery 3000 mah, 3.7 volts..

18mm across, 68mm tall. Hope that helps Keep in mind unprotected bats are always smaller

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
All of us are going to end up looking like a bunch of shoppers standing in line waiting for WalMart to open the day of a big sale. It will sure be nice when Robert's stock on hand catches up with the demand.
I will catch up I have had issues with my machine shop from day one.The mini was almost two months late being released.I cant tell you how stressful it has been trying to get this thing off the ground.I have had quality control issues you name it.I am green when it comes to metal.The wood mods I had complete control over.I didn't expect the mini to be in as much demand as it is.I have put in large orders so I am hoping once this gets rolling no one will be waiting.I sold more mini mods in 3 hours then I ever sold wood reos.I guess people like small and cute.Bare with me folks

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Hang in there, Ma'am...hopefully it's nothing serious and the other doc will have ya fixed right up.

And OMG, Rob, your new avatar makes me think of the movie Caddyshack for some reason and then I can't stop laughing. Good one!!!
Shes a vaping Porky who wouldn't love her.She can be a real ..... at times

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
SOme of you wanted to see some video of the porcupines.The first critter is spike you will see my cat aggravate him.She likes to lick there bread spike doesn't like cats licking his bread.The second porky is my pal rosy the last little guy I named buzz. he ended up going to the wild animal clinic for a skin disease.you can see his belly is bare.You should try and pick up a porky were heavy gloves tip of the day

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Awwwwwwww thanks for posting that. That first one was a noisy eater ! LOL. Rosy is so cute and poor Buzz...he's a doll too. How amazing to have them that friendly around you. I have racoons here, but they can be really mean fella's. The deer come into my yard everynight and the dogs love to bark at them.

Awesome video Robert !
Thanks Clumsy they have given me years of enjoyment

When i was a kid, my aunt had a pet skunk. She was a science teacher and she took him to science class everyday. Of course i think he was de-perfumed. Neatest little pet ever.
I have a skunk buddy I call him MR Bad a ss.He is a dwarf and he thinks he rules the world.He barks and nudges forward like hes tuff at all the other critters.He even did this to me for along time.Eventually he realized I was the guy with the snacks and gave in

Porcupines!
Don't them things shoot their needles at you when they get mad?
Most people ask that ? no they dont shoot them.They are the most docile animal I have ever come across.They are very loving and remind me of a puppy with the sounds they make.

Ok, I now have had the Mini Reo for about a week and I thought I'd share my feelings on this thread. All I can say is that Rob has outdone himself again with this mod. The appearance, construction and ease of use is amazing. I have been using bottom fed mods since the end of June when I received the wood REO and am quite familiar with their use and others that are out there. This is without a doubt the finest example of mod craftsmanship there is. Now I know I'm preaching to the choir here on this thread but I just felt I had to share my feelings. I don't post often but I do follow this thread quite closely and feel like I'm part of the community.
Also, very often it is about matching the right atty with the right PV. I love the LR306 atomizers but sometimes on the 18650 mods it is a little harsh for me especially when the battery is freshly charged. Yesterday, I received two LR306 Cisco attys from Vapor Flow and put one on the Mini and WOW it's a perfect match. Tons of vapor, great throat hit and great flafor without being too harsh. The Mini is the perfect on the go mod for me here in Florida. The wood mods sometimes expand and contract with the hot humid weather and Rob and I have been speaking about an aluminum mod since early July and certainly the mini is great when I am working or playing outdoors. However, I am a heavy vapor ( +6ML a day) and I too wait with great anticipation the Grande.
Thank you Rasci2 true you dont say much but when you do people listen.

damn you guys are convincing on this thread!...i swear youd all make great car salesmen. haha jk..i gave in and ordered the combo pack of CISCO LR306's from VF. I cant wait to give it a tut on my mini. The LR's came with a free translucent drip tip so i ordered the green one.. should look pretty snazzy!

now i have juice from FSUSA and attys on the way all ordered within a couple of hours..hahaha..

oh yah FYI i found LR510 and LR901 attys for $3 w/ 6 month warranty if anyone is interested:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/greenhouse-one/123491-3-lr510-atties-6-month-warranty.html

Sorry ROB hope you dont mind me sharing the link. if so let me know and ill delete it.
I don't mind people sharing info on the thread that's what it is for

Rob, your vid of the critters is ... priceless. They're gorgeous (I've never seen porcupines that close before). They look (deceptively?) soft and silky in the vid. How long have they been coming around? They don't even blink at your gorgeous cat, who seems to tolerate them pretty well lol. That vid is beyond Wild Kingdom, more like the lion and the lamb ... just dif mammals. Love the vid!
The porkys are soft like teddy bears the quills are sharp but there faces belles hands are wicked soft.I can pat some of them Some of them will even hold my finger they tug on my pants.I have even had a few try and climb on me.That is fine if you have jeans and a jacket. There wonderful creatures most people never see them up close.most of them will run from other people there are some that a brave.I have lived here for 21 years about 7 maybe 8 years ago one brave really cool porky walked up to me slowly I was eating a sandwich he stood up on his hind legs and I gave him a piece of my bread.Well from that day on he came back every evening.Eventually his pals started to do the same.I plant clover in the back yard and the wild animals love it.All of them at this point I have been around since they were pups small enough to put in one hand.

here is the little guy we saved...

100_0918.jpg

100_0923.jpg

100_0928.jpg

100_0924.jpg

we did lose the gloves..as he/she turned out to be sweet...took her to our vet who rehabilitates them...:)
Awesome deb I love the little guys per entertainment to watch them

Having a most wonderful day Robert, hope yours is the same!!!

And porphy, I think I'm jealous of you! LOL
You to Maam and thank you

*innocent*

*grins evilly*

... but I didn't SAY anything!

Can't a man just pseudo-dance on a Grand-related forum without ....wait nm ... you're probably right.
POrphy is another one that spent most of his child hood years grounded

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Hmmmm, haven't tried the LR901's yet. Tried using the regular 901 atty but with the adapter, the draw was extremely hard....thought I'd get lock jaw from the dang thing. Anyone else have that problem?
You can adjust the adapter so the draw is easier the 901 is a normally a easy draw

you know one of the nice things about vaping is you dont get ashes on your keyboard anymore LOL
Or burn holes in your shirt or smoke in your eyes

*blush*
You've got my curiosity up, Clumsy? Would you, per chance, care to divulge your age?
#1 rule never ask

I didn't realize it either until I figured out he was ordering juice from me. Then I put on my James Bond pants, my Cagney and Lacy Sweater set, and did some real detective work... then BAM! OMG His initials! It's amazing what you can find out in a nice turtle neck sweater!

* back to being kidnapped*
Slippery sweater vest wearing wacko

Naptime for Jack! talk to you all later. Vape well, my friends. =)
Nap time is great enjoy Jack

What does the c and d taste like Debb?
Tobacco something I would give to a person just starting to vape.If I really need tobacco c&d hits the spot

but smoking that little has improved my life :) all hail the REO
You will eventually stop totally your just a hard case

thanks.. I will have to try some..

The blend 4 to me tastes alittle like tobacco along with a mild christmas tree piney kind of taste,
Another awesome tobacco I would give to a hard core smoker trying to quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread