Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
This is the Saber Touch "Mini". It's still in it's testing stage. It holds one 16340 3.7v battery. It's only 3" Tall and the same diameter as the Original Saber Touch. Of course it has a Touch Sensor instead of a push button, so it will last a very, very long time. It comes with a 510 connector. And will have a 5 Year Warranty!

FirstMiniPic001.jpg

FirstMiniPic003.jpg

These are really bad pics... but I just had to show what's coming out very soon! This is the Brushed Aluminum Finish with Nickel Plated End Caps. I'm using a 510 LR Atty. I'm hoping to have this out by the weekend. Of course you can get it in some stock colors... or with brass caps, or even have your own custom color! I love that you can just totally cover it by your hand!

I'll let you know when they become available. Hopefully this weekend!

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Saber Touch Mini Update:

Well, it's passed my test of vaping, electrical, and durability! The Touch Sensor didn't need much testing! It vapes like a dream with LR 510 atties and Regular Atties! It passed the Drop Test, about 200 times... Basically it's as durable as the Original Saber Touch, just in a cute little package!

Now, it's time to start turning them out.
And Here is a question for all of you...

-Should I put it on my site NOW even though I will not be able to start shipping until Wednesday of next week? This way, you know you will have your order in. First come, first serve... you know!

-Or, should I hold off until I'm ready for final assembly, like always, before I put it on my site to order?

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Oh, I'm going to introduce the Saber Touch Mini for $99. It automatically comes without any threads showing, which will be a Free Option on the Original Saber Touch. If you want Nickel Plated End Caps, that option will be only $5. So pretty much, nothing is stocked any more... you can get it any way you want. The ST Mini will also be in the Custom Saber Touch Section, where you can pick and choose your own colors.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com

If anyone wants one before I get them posted on the website, please email me at:
sirlawrence@vapormoon.com

Please tell me what you would like. The Saber Touch Mini's are $99. You can choose any of the standard colors I have on my site. If you want to add Nickel plated end caps, that will be $5. Include your Full Name, ECF Name, and an email address you would like me to send a payment request from Google Checkout.

This will give me some idea of what color people will like. I will start shipping after Wednesday of next week.

Also, post back here to let everyone know what you ordered!

Last edited:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Our Website Is Now Updated!

You can totally choose how you want your
Saber Touch!

Choose Brass or Nickel Plated End Caps...
Choose Threads or No Threads Showing...

Choose Your Version...
Original Saber Touch 3.7v/6v or 5v Regulated or
The New Saber Touch Mini 3.7v... Only 3" Tall!

Now you play a big part in how your Saber Touch is Going To Look and Feel!

Check Us Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread