Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Introducing...
The Saber Touch "Mini"

SaberTouchMiniwebsmall.jpg

If you like to vape at 3.7v You'll love this!

-Only 3" Tall
-Uses (1) 16340 3.7v Protected Battery
(Lasts 5x Longer than a standard 510 Battery.
-Has The ST Touch Sensor... Outlasts Any Push Button!
-Can Carry In Shirt Pocket Without Activating!
-Amazing With a LR 510 Atty
-Battery Under Voltage Protection
-(2) Battery Vent Holes for Safety
-Battery Spring will Collapse if batteries Fail
-New NO-Thread Showing Design
-Brass or Nickel Plated Caps
-Can Customize Any Color To Your Liking!

Has A 5 Year Warranty!

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Hey all... I have all of our Stock colors already available for the Saber Touch MINI. The Custom colors are if you want something different than what I carry! Look on our site! On the Shopping Page, just use the drop down box and you will see the Mini under that color as well! Here's a link...

I hope this helps!

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Wow Guys!

I've been out of town most of the day today... In DC picking up my Nickel Plated Caps. Up in PA picking up other supplies... And when I got back, I was so impressed at the response in emails about the ST and the ST Mini.

I just want to thank you all for all of your orders and interest in Both the Saber Touch and it's counterpart, the Mini!

It looks like Europe can't get enough of the Saber Touch!

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
I GOT MY MINI !!!!! woops sorry I am excited .
It is very pretty and small. I love it! Thank you Sir for making these Mini's.
So far my first impression is
I love the nickel caps. I love the brushed finish, no finger prints! I like that it is small because with the full size ST I have to either hold it goofy and touch the bottom cap and stretch my index finger to reach the sensor or hold it so it is bottom heavy since my hands are small. This fits just perfect no making my hand feel goofy to reach caps and the sensor. I just love it .
I have these new E2 cartos and putting one of those on with the battery full , it vapes like my 5v ST so far. I will have to compare them later on , right now I am just marveling at my mini LOL.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I GOT MY MINI !!!!! woops sorry I am excited .
It is very pretty and small. I love it! Thank you Sir for making these Mini's.
So far my first impression is
I love the nickel caps. I love the brushed finish, no finger prints! I like that it is small because with the full size ST I have to either hold it goofy and touch the bottom cap and stretch my index finger to reach the sensor or hold it so it is bottom heavy since my hands are small. This fits just perfect no making my hand feel goofy to reach caps and the sensor. I just love it .
I have these new E2 cartos and putting one of those on with the battery full , it vapes like my 5v ST so far. I will have to compare them later on , right now I am just marveling at my mini LOL.
I'm so glad you like your ST Mini! Remember, you are the first! The 16340 3.7v batts should last 5x longer than a regular 510 e-cig battery. I can usually get a full day out of one. And with LR atties, it really does vape close to a 5v ST.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
No... they are about 10mm too long. Sorry.

I am wondering about this. I have some ICR 18350's that came with another PV. I also have some ultrafire XSL 18350's, the difference in those two is almost 10 mm. They are the same model battery but different vendors. I tried the shorter 18350 one day in my full size ST when my regular batteries were not charged and they worked but smooshed the spring a little more than I was comfortable with for everyday use. I just tried the shorter ultra fire in my mini and it works too but with less smashing the battery because it is only one battery.
I have had 2 different people ask me if the 18350's work in my ST and the shorter ones do fit but not the ones that come with a certain PV listed in my sig line.
Are you measuring the smaller or the larger of the same model? Because yes the ICR 18350 is longer and doesn't fit but the ultrafire xsl 18350 does fit.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I am wondering about this. I have some ICR 18350's that came with another PV. I also have some ultrafire XSL 18350's, the difference in those two is almost 10 mm. They are the same model battery but different vendors. I tried the shorter 18350 one day in my full size ST when my regular batteries were not charged and they worked but smooshed the spring a little more than I was comfortable with for everyday use. I just tried the shorter ultra fire in my mini and it works too but with less smashing the battery because it is only one battery.
I have had 2 different people ask me if the 18350's work in my ST and the shorter ones do fit but not the ones that come with a certain PV listed in my sig line.
Are you measuring the smaller or the larger of the same model? Because yes the ICR 18350 is longer and doesn't fit but the ultrafire xsl 18350 does fit.
The smaller batteries that the Regular Saber Touch was made for are the 16340's! Not 16350's. The smaller 16350's you say that fit most likely are not protected, so I wouldn't use them in any PV. The mini was also designed to take the 16340 3.7v protected batteries. Please make sure you all use the correct batteries. Just like you wouldn't put AA batteries in a AAA flashlight, but the flashlight, you don't put next to your face and vape with! And please make sure they are the protected type. Use only the batteries that's marked on the sticker inside the ST or Mini.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Okey Dokey, you are the boss LOL. I ordered extra 16340's for my mini the day I ordered it. So I have plenty of those now.
That is a sweet little Saber Touch, isn't it? I'm so glad you all suggested it. People around here just love it because it's so small but packs a lot of power! You really get everything that you battery has to put out with just a touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread