The Vapor Chef--My first order has been placed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRock

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
After reading nothing but good things (for the most part) about The Vapor Chef, I decided to place a sample order with them just now. I am a new vaper, started in early November this year, and since my analog cravings are completely gone (I am still in shock about this by the way) I decided to try some tobacco flavors. One fact about TVP that intrigued me was that "Our flavor extracts come from reliable safe sources, are diacetyl, acetyl propionyl and acetoin free, and are specifically formulated for vaping." The "chef" also has a background in the culinary industry, which can only mean good things for mixing e-juice in my mind.

Slartibartfast - 6 ml / 12 mg / 70% PG 30% VG
Hobbes' Blood - 6 ml / 12 mg / 50% PG 50% VG
Frosty Cranberry - 6 ml / 12 mg / 50% PG 50% VG
Bloody Mango - 6 ml / 12 mg / 50% PG 50% VG
Pear Brandy - 6 ml / 12 mg / 50% PG 50% VG
Apple Bourbon Tobacco - 6 ml / 12 mg / 50% PG 50% VG

When they arrive this coming week (hopefully) I will try my best to let them all steep for at least another week by cycling the air in the bottles and shaking daily. Wish me luck with my foray into the flavorful world of vaping! :vapor:

DRock

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
You missed their ace in the hole: Honey Pearry...

I got a free bottle of Honey Pearry with my order!

Test equipment: Sentinel M16 clone, Nimbus RDA clone, 1.0Ω single microcoil, fresh efest 3.7v battery (4.2-4.1 during testing)

Slartibartfast (70pg/50vg, 12mg): This flavor is INTENSE! The TH is like getting fisted down the throat. Very dark, rich, complex flavor. Im definitely getting hints of cherry in there, as well as dark unsweetened chocolate. These flavors are more of an aftertaste to the powerful tobacco note. Not my favorite, but good. I cant handle the TH for very long, so after a few drips I changed the wick.

Frosty Cranberry (50pg/50vg, 12mg): Good cran flavor wrapped with a cooling mint. I wish it was a bit more cran and a bit less mint, but overall very good. The cranberry flavor is very authentic, good amount of tartness. I just wish it came through the mint stronger. My only real complaint is the non-existent TH. I could chain vape this for hours and not notice anything, opposite of slaribartfast. Will order again with higher PG content.

Pear Brandy (50pg/50vg, 12mg): This is a real winner for me. The pear flavor is so fresh and earthy. I can relate it to taking a bite out of a ripe, juicy pear right from the tree. Im not sure what else is there, it is similar to brandy but not identical. The effect is similar to a fruit mixed drink though. The more I vape it, the more it tastes like brandy. I like the complexity it adds. TH is right where I want it. The TH reminds me of taking a shot in a way. TVC nailed this one, exactly as described. Will be ordering again as this is a solid ADV.

I havnt tried the other ones yet. Im liking the pear brandy enough to keep vaping it for tonight and I dont feel like changing my wick again.

So far I am impressed with The Vapor Chef. Quality e-juice no doubt.:vapor::2cool:

DRock

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
has anyone tried the blue jazzberry? im a huge blue razz fan and am still looking for the perfect blue razz juice.

other ones im interested in are:
Black PomPom
Schmecto Schmooler
Cranapple
Bloody Mango

any help would be great. :)

I have tried the Bloody Mango. I like it, its not perfect but definitely good. The mango flavor is very authentic, doesnt taste artificial. Unfortunately the blood orange flavor is a bit on the artificial side but this does not spoil the vape for me, just a minor gripe. Worth a shot if you think it sounds good.

Tiktik

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Pullman, WA
I have tried the Bloody Mango. I like it, its not perfect but definitely good. The mango flavor is very authentic, doesnt taste artificial. Unfortunately the blood orange flavor is a bit on the artificial side but this does not spoil the vape for me, just a minor gripe. Worth a shot if you think it sounds good.

It's good overall but too much orange to me. It's delicious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FoolishMortal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Down Yonder
I placed my first order a week ago. Fluffy Cake and Butter Beer as a birthday present for a birthday party on Friday. Unfortunately, it's been lost by the USPS. :ohmy:

I emailed Vapor Chef to let them know, but there's not much that they can do I suppose. It's not their responsibility after they turn it over to the USPS. They told me to let them know when I finally got the package. I will, if I ever get it.

Scrambling for a Plan B for the party now...

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I placed my first order a week ago. Fluffy Cake and Butter Beer as a birthday present for a birthday party on Friday. Unfortunately, it's been lost by the USPS. :ohmy:

I emailed Vapor Chef to let them know, but there's not much that they can do I suppose. It's not their responsibility after they turn it over to the USPS. They told me to let them know when I finally got the package. I will, if I ever get it.

Scrambling for a Plan B for the party now...
The tracking should enable the post office to help you. Unless it says 'vape monster ate package' I'd assume you'd get it. Maybe its just running late.

FoolishMortal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Down Yonder
LOL. was just trying to be reassuring! I've noticed USPS having some delays in their tracking lately, and I've always had excellent service with vapor chef :)

Thank you!

I have no issues with Vapor Chef. They responded to my email and were very friendly. I'd certainly order again from them.

The USPS on the other hand...

FoolishMortal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Down Yonder
The package just showed up a few minutes ago! What's really crazy is that a package that was sent to me, one that was lost for 6 WEEKS at the same distribution center showed up as well!

That sure makes up for the obliterated vapemail I received yesterday, a soggy glass-filled box. :blink: You know how hard it is to crush those 30ml glass bottles? Somebody does, I assure you!

/shakes fist at vape monster, "not this time, filthy beast!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread