The Vapor Chef--My first order has been placed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
The Vapor Room has an horchata. I haven't tried it, but I've liked a whole lot of the other stuff of tried from them.

Wife and I tried TVR....as with most got a multi-bottle sampler pack. Complete bust on them all...simply GROSS. Tossed 'em in a box and will give them a month before trying again - then they'll hit the trash.

Also did same thing for Vapor Chef recently when he was running a 10% sale. Got something like 12 bottles and he tossed in a freebie which was nice. So far, no go here either. One was 'meh', others have no taste. We've only tried about half of the sampler order, but not looking promising. Best one so far was the one fruit vape with coconut - wife was okay with it, but I can't stand coconut. Butter Beer had no flavor and the worst so far has been the Smutter something or other - YUCK, made me sick to my stomach. I will say that they all smell wonderful, but again, taste is subjective!

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
Just received my first order...purchased 3 plus included sample and a toy soldier, all 30/70 PG/VG. I started working my way through the lot, when I got to the honey nut tobacco that was as far as I needed to go...I give the chef 5 Michelin stars for this one, right up my alley.

Using a kayfun Lite+/Nemesis, 1.4 ohm, 1.5mm, 9 wrap, Truman style cotton wick...boatloads of vapor and flavor.

Last edited:

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
So far I've tried Honey Pearry and Coolcumber Melons. Both are wonderful, but the Honey Pearry is totally going to be a re-order.

Vaping on a Spinner with my ProTank. And I ordered 50/50 mix of PG/Vg. Glad I did this....I usually go for 80%Pg...but I realize with a slightly thicker liquid, my ProTanks don't start crapping out on me when the liquid gets to low. I can practically vape the entire tank dry with no problem. Who'da thunk it?

mdw3258calif

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Garner NC
Which browser are you using? That might be part of the problem. If you don't already have it, I might suggest downloading Chrome or Firefox. Hope this helps!

Thanks, Lisa for the suggestions :) Yep I can get there with Firefox by bypassing the McAfee warning -- and I also sent an email to the site to let them know that these McAfee error reports are out there; they responded and said they'd look into it.

I just wondered if anyone else has concerns; I only mention it because McAfee is usually pretty smart and doesn't often send warnings for no reason. I WANT to order from these folks@!

DRock

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
Thanks, Lisa for the suggestions :) Yep I can get there with Firefox by bypassing the McAfee warning -- and I also sent an email to the site to let them know that these McAfee error reports are out there; they responded and said they'd look into it.

I just wondered if anyone else has concerns; I only mention it because McAfee is usually pretty smart and doesn't often send warnings for no reason. I WANT to order from these folks@!

I wouldn't worry about the legitimacy of The Vapor Chef. McAfee has done this to me in the past...I stopped using McAfee for this reason.

Just placed another order with them:

1x Black Pompom - 6 ml / 12 mg / 50% PG 50% VG for $3.99 each
1x Peach Tea - 6 ml / 12 mg / 50% PG 50% VG for $3.99 each
1x Pina Guavada - 6 ml / 12 mg / 50% PG 50% VG for $3.99 each
1x Hobbes' Blood - 15 ml / 12 mg / 50% PG 50% VG for $9.99 each
1x Honey Pearry - 36 ml / 12 mg / 50% PG 50% VG for $19.99 each
1x Coolcumber Melon - 15 ml / 12 mg / 50% PG 50% VG for $9.99 each

Krewlife

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
California
I ordered a few bottles to try some of the flavors out. Honey Pearry and Coolcumber Melon were the best out of the bunch. Some were surprisingly awful (Unicorn Poop)...

D: unicorn poop is the one i'm most looking foward to trying. since i like blue moo so much from MBV i figured unicorn poop would fit that flavor profile i like

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
Hey vapdivrr,
what you vaping these days last time I talked to you you were really into micro coils in your kayfun.....have you gone back to gennys yet,and ceramics lol.

I think 5 pawns makes really great juice, at least some of the flavors. thier absolute pin has become my daily vape, with the right set up I really enjoyed grandmaster, queenside was a little odd to me. Their juice is complex and richly flavored.of the so called botique juice makers I think they win hands down, but it really depends if the flavors they have strike you fancy regardless they are all very well made.
hey buddy just bought some from this vendor for the first time. got schmecto, cake, smores, unicorn poop. the schmecto is pretty good and imo the best of the bunch. just ordered the honey pare one, hopefully this will be really good. tbh, I have been vaping for 3 years and haven't really found a juice that I really love. I do have some juices that I like and really enjoy but none that have blown me away. I read all these posts about how awesome this vendor is and how great that vendor is, I buy them and to me their just ok. maybe its my taste buds or something. I have like a hundred juices around and never vape them. going to try the 5 pawns next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread