There will be a time I don't need help and now is not it! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I want the real deal cause don't know much, so better to stay with the real ones! I want a Evod, Esmart and Eroll! Why you ask I want all this, well the Eroll is to start cause I currently smoke analogs, Esmart cause cute and danty (come in pink too bonus haha) and I want to try a top coil. The Evod cause I like and to try bottom coil and will work when I get more advanced. Just want them all right now haha and best price and legit.

I dont know if its the best price but $45 for that EVOD kit aint too shabby, and it'll get you off the stinkies, so there's that.
My first kit was cloned junk for $100, and was in the trash within 2 weeks. So yeah, that EVOD kit would be pretty decent.

EDIT: after some random views of various items, Ecigbestsave prices are basically competative, not great. You'd do just as well, if not better at myvaporstore or discountvapers.

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
I have ordered from Stevens Wholesale a couple of times. They provided email order confirmation immediately, and shipped quickly. No issues, except that as I found more sites, I discovered that Stevens prices are not that great.

Of all the sites I've ordered from that I can think of right now, Stevens, ECBlends, mount baker Vapor, Ares Ecig, Virgin Vapors, Velvet Vapors, Nettmix, Madvapes, DIY Flavorshack, Johnson Creek, Ms. T's, Good Vapes, MyFreedomSmokes, Aroma Ejuice, The Vapor Room, Zeus Ejuice, Ecigexpress, and I'm sure there are more, I have had bad experiences with only two of them: Ecigexpress and Bucky's Bargain vaping. Right now I have emailed Buckys three times since receiving my order which was missing an item, no reply, and their website has no phone number.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Just a follow up note to clear Keith Gossett and Buckys Bargain Vaping: After emailing three times over several days about an item missing from my order, and receiving no reply, and there being no phone number on the seller's website, I went to the dispute page online through my credit card, and there the merchant profile included a phone number. I called it, as one last attempt before filing the dispute. Keith Gossett, the owner, answered the phone. He apologized profusely and said that he suspected that my emails must have gone into his spam folder. He said that his phone number was not listed on Bucky's Bargain Vaping website because it's his work phone, and he can't be receiving calls at work. He sent a new package with the item that was left out of the first shipment, and included a free T3S clearomizer. He sent me a follow up email saying that my emails had, indeed, gone into his spam folder.

Good and bad. I won't order there again because of this situation. I use email with my clients, more than the phone, and every time I see that I have something in my spam folder, I check it, because I know that perfectly legit client emails sometimes go into spam for reasons I cannot figure out.

One the owner knew what happened, his response was swift, and I believe this is an upright seller with good customer service intent, but without the means of really providing it. He needs at least a cell phone to be listed on his site, in addition to the one and only email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread