thinking about getting a lavatube

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldog63h

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Elizabethton Tennessee
I've had mine for around four months. I'm now in the market for a new mod because the top cap is broken from a fall and will not stay on. It also lets the battery drain to low, which I think is a safety hazard. It does work well for what it is though, and if you can get the full kit for $39.95 I'd say go for it. It is a good intro to the world of vv mods and the accessories it comes with are worth that price.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I have a red and a black v1 lavatube and I love them!! Actually my black one is a lavatube "clone" that I got on a great sale - $39.99 for a whole kit. What a deal. Been seeing a few others in that price range lately too and I think that's great. I really think they are a great cheaper alternative to VV.

A17kawboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
Northern BC, Canada
Agree with all the above. I've got two chrome LT's and for the price they are probably the best VV devices out there. Ego twists are also inexpensive and work very well. Since I recently got a Provari the LT's are put away for backups and I'm rockin' the twists for out and about and the ProV for at home. Great knowing the LT's are there if I need them though.

Tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Houston, TX
Unfortunately, I have a different opinion from above. The lavetube, is basically, sub par to the knock offs. It doesnt offer battery usage and TBH I have not seen it do anything any other mod can do. The "clicker" sticks on 2 of 3 of my lavatubes. Not to mention volcano has failed to offer the LT2.0 in the last 3 months. If it were me, I would go for a vector from vaporbeast, I use it more than my provari.

Mdemon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Trinidad
Unfortunately, I have a different opinion from above. The lavetube, is basically, sub par to the knock offs. It doesnt offer battery usage and TBH I have not seen it do anything any other mod can do. The "clicker" sticks on 2 of 3 of my lavatubes. Not to mention volcano has failed to offer the LT2.0 in the last 3 months. If it were me, I would go for a vector from vaporbeast, I use it more than my provari.

Yeah, my lavatubes are all version 2 clones with the amp reading, battery indicator & 4 amp switch limit......freaking awesome! :vapor:
No sticky button or other probs for that matter with these.
That's 'em on the left.

IMG-20120919-WA0000.jpg

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
It's a bit more than the LT but MadVapes has two new mods that incorporate the circuit board from the Smok Tech ZMaxx. They're called the "ClearMax" and "AcryliMax" and cost $79.99 (plus batteries). They have most of the feature of the ZMaxx at a fraction of the cost. If I hadn't just got a ProVari, I would have grabbed one. Anyway, I thought that I would throw that out there. Good luck!!!

ClearMax Variable Volt APV

Search results for: 'AcryliMax'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread