This is quality stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am so pleased with my recent Goodejuice order. I bought all of the House Brewed line in varying sizes. I am giddy with happiness over Vita Bella, Patriot, Wild Turkey, and Wrangler. The others are good too but I think time is required for them to fully blossom. Fire Cured is *ahem* very potent and smokey! I've never tried actual fire-cured tobacco so this is very new to me.

Vita Bella has me thinking "meringue" every time I inhale. It is a sweet tobaccoey dessert that is lip-smackingly good. Patriot is a mildly sweet and comforting pipe blend. Wrangler and Wild Turkey are fabulous straight tobacco with good throat hit.

I might also add that these liquids produce absolute CLOUDS and function perfectly in dual-coil cartomizers.

I am a very happy vaper and thank Nick for making these delicacies available to all of us. :vapor:

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I am so pleased with my recent Goodejuice order. I bought all of the House Brewed line in varying sizes. I am giddy with happiness over Vita Bella, Patriot, Wild Turkey, and Wrangler. The others are good too but I think time is required for them to fully blossom. Fire Cured is *ahem* very potent and smokey! I've never tried actual fire-cured tobacco so this is very new to me.

Vita Bella has me thinking "meringue" every time I inhale. It is a sweet tobaccoey dessert that is lip-smackingly good. Patriot is a mildly sweet and comforting pipe blend. Wrangler and Wild Turkey are fabulous straight tobacco with good throat hit.

I might also add that these liquids produce absolute CLOUDS and function perfectly in dual-coil cartomizers.

I am a very happy vaper and thank Nick for making these delicacies available to all of us. :vapor:

Great descriptions, Scarf-Ace! I wholeheartedly agree!

Varrius

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2012
Houston, TX
Initially I was a little overwhelmed with my recent Gje order. I got Vita Bella, Patriot, GJ4, Acad Gold and Natural Perique. For someone who has been crying for a vendor to give me an actual tobacco flavored ejuice, I found myself crying for less tobacco in these.

However, after a couple of weeks the tobacco flavor has blended with the other flavors in the juice nicely, and I must say they are quite good and I no longer feel the tobacco is overpowering the juice. So the point being, I recommend a couple of weeks steep time for these tobacco juices.

That said, I do have one question about my Gje juices. I filled up my mini nova yesturday with vita bella, and happily vaped it all day. When I got home from work it was empty, so I refilled it with some more. The second filling started tasting a little smokey, to the point that it was overpowering the flavors in the juice. It almost seems to me that I'm burning the juice as it vaporizes. Is there some component in the juice that could be causing this, or is it an equipment related issue?

As a side note, I refill my nova's without cleaning typically 2-3 times with many other juices and I rarely notice anything like this.

bassworm

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2011
these are very thick juices , even though they are 50/50 blends it must have to do with the tobacco extraction process that gives them some more density or something, I am not entirely sure but I have noticed that they seem to be a bit harder on cartomizers than say a 100% VG juice like Bobba's. You could maybe try thinning out the juice with a few drops of 100% PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread