this thing is awesome(bartleby)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartnc37

Mar 2, 2010
wi
been trying this vaping thing for a little over a month and really like it. running a 510 from cignot but just got a bartleby today after reading the reviews on here and holy crap it is awesome. Flavor, vapor, everything. Just wish i had found it before i screwed around with the extra batteries and charges for the reg 510! I see now there is another site with a similar mod w/o the built in charger for a few less bucks but this thing kicks ..... Found a loose cig in the drawer yesterday and thought what the heck. took one drag and it took everything i had to keep from puking. Keep in mind i was burning a pack a day for 10 years or so. That was honesty the 1st analog i've touched since the day after i got my 510 kit, and i believe it will be my last. No more coughing and hacking,stinking or freezing my .... off outside for a smoke. Just wish i had found this sooner.

bartnc37

Mar 2, 2010
wi
its everything the reviews say it is! And actually then some, the only problem i'm having is keeping the carts full:) I've got some thick vg and it lights it right up, with the reg batt i was getting almost no flavor but with this u can actually taste what its supposed to be. I'm running the blue foam and it is working great, the regular polyfill just doesn't cut it.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
its everything the reviews say it is! And actually then some, the only problem i'm having is keeping the carts full:) I've got some thick vg and it lights it right up, with the reg batt i was getting almost no flavor but with this u can actually taste what its supposed to be. I'm running the blue foam and it is working great, the regular polyfill just doesn't cut it.

Love my Barts:) Wish they were metal boxes. Other than that, a good consistent vape, everytime:D The usb option makes it perfect. Regular box mods, not the same.
RIMP:evil:

nyghtmare

Feb 2, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
i can honestly say I LOVE MY BART!!
it is an awesome mod.
i use the 510 mega cart and atty and also the reglar atty and just switch off when i want a different flavor ,it also gives the filler time to get some more juice sucked in.
i use the mega atty for my buttered rum and s'mores flavor (my favs so far)
then the 2 regular attys for the icy mint (that is not icy at all) and menthol for when i want a clean fresh touch of vape ( still looking for that kick me in my mouth menthol )
I vaped my bart yesterday for about 6 hours yesterday without battery death, plugged it up and it charged back up full in about 20 minutes
Keep enjoying that bart they are a bit tougher than they look
Darrin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread