Thoughts on V4 Fogger RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautiboy1279

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2011
Ridge NY
Also, once the wicks are nice and wet, and I have the air flow control mostly closed off, I can pull off a nice mouth to lung now. Relieved actually lol. Thats my primary way of vaping. I have found that 90% of my friends when they try any of my e cigs, they pull on it like a joint lmao. I guess either way is right or wrong, just preference. But you def get 50% more flavor with mouth to lung. Especially with a nice narrow thin drip tip like the kayfun comes with. I move that tip around to alot of my devices for the great flavor.

Nautiboy1279

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2011
Ridge NY
Dude, if your coils are not heating up, use smaller wire. Tats how that works... And yes you have small lungs.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

If I do direct lung hits, I can take VERY long pulls and make some serious clouds with the Fogger wide open. And I HATE making 32 guage coils all spread out and sloppy looking. When I try to make micro coils with 32g, the crap like unravels and the coils get all loose. I know "tats how it works.." but I cant stand to build a dual slop 32g coil. I had to do it on my Kayfun build with silica to get it to work on my provari (obviously single coil), or else I would of had to make a 20 wrap micro coil if I used the 28guage lol. Maybe if I had 30g it would be better. Tbev, what guage do you recommend on a .5ish build on the fogger, dual coil?

And if I get the AFC ring to the right spot on the fogger (close to almost closed, but def not completely), I can do good mouth to lung hits and flavor is good. BUT by the time I pick it up next time, the thing moves and practically closes and I have to like 3 minor re adjust to get it back where it was. Any secret on this damn ring staying in friggin place? Its quite annoying.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
My ring is very loose and moves if the wind hits it! But as I tend to chain vape, I have to leave it wide open after a bit anyway, otherwise I burn my mouth LOL

I really take very small hits, and when I think about it I don't always take it into my lungs, because it makes me cough....yeah, yeah probably too many years of smoking (40):ohmy:

Dudditz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Wisconsin
If you have 30 / 32ga wire throw it on the provari, I have one on mine, which works fantastically, I also have one on my paps, also fantastic, I like that I can run the Fv4 on the provari and keep the mechanical available for attys that need to be run at lower ohms.
You do want to use a smaller size wire in the provari tho. I hate silica / ecowool, I'm a cotton cheerleader, but I built a third Fv4 for my dad's vamo with 30 ga, 1.4ohm, same as mine on the provari, and it's even great with that setup, I use silica for him to minimize the effort I have to deal with babysitting him.

My r91 has been empty collecting dust since I got my first Fv4.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

How may wraps are you using to run on a provari? Will 10 wraps on each coil at 2mm work on a provari? I have 30 and 32 ga kanthal to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread