Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Real simple (gotta be if I'm starting this !:)) List Three Vendors you would really like to try and then the last two new (to you) Vendors you have tried with a brief impression. As Follows;

Heather's Heavenly Vapes- already steeping ! C'mon....c'mon...
Alice in Vapeland- Should be my next order( end of this week)
Mountain Oak Vapor- why do I suddenly see this name alot... ?

and the two most recent Vendors I've tried (actually, am trying);
RAWR Vapor- Smooth, sweet and mellow. Little TH but good Vapor Prod. Just the way I like it !
BackWoods Brew- Strong Flavor, Good amount TH and good Vapor Prod. Little strong for my taste, but can see why so many really like this vendor.

Let me just add all tastes are subjective, this is just meant for fun and sharing ! Happy vaping !

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Here are the three I would like to try most at this point:

Ahlusion
House of Liquids
Darth Vapers (should have an order arriving soon)!

The two that I've tried most recently are:

Mountain Oak Vapors -- I've only tried their Applewood and a couple others briefly, but they have a really nice velvety texture and a nice muted sweetness to them.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes -- I ordered several tobacco flavors (Gandalf, Pirate's Booty, Dark Horse, Huntsman, and Dragon's Fire) and Mayan Apocalypse. The tobacco flavors were all fairly similar, using a base that is on the 'grassy' side, but they're all wonderful and the vapor has a rich, creamy quality, which I enjoy. Gandalf and Huntsman were probably the two that stood out the most. Mayan Apocalypse, I was not terribly keen on. A darker, richer, drier chocolate would have made it better IMHO, along with more of a roasted red chili spiciness.

Thanks for starting this thread PawpawBrett!

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
To try hmmmm prolly RAWR, virgin vapors, and I'm thinking mountain oak vapors actually.

Last 2 were HHV that I love and will be my go to vendor and just got my first ahlusion juices today. So far not bad but not great. Will give them a few days. Have to say ahlusions packaging is insanely professional. Sealed plastic on the caps, vacuum sealed bubble wrap, precision labeled bottles...impressive.

lavegas04

Supporting Member
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2012
Palm Bay FL
Backwoods Brew
Rawr
? too many for that third spot

Heather's Heavenly Vapes: Strong flavor, good TH, good vapor - I've ordered two sample packs so far and out of 10 flavors I only found one flavor I wouldn't buy again. Love-Love-Love their flavors. Just got Gandolf today. It's really good right out of the gate.

Pink Spot - ordered sample pack of six flavors to try and all are good but none have me left wanting to order more. I may just be overdosed on fruit flavors so I'm putting them away to try again next month. This month is all about finding tobacco/cigar/pipe flavors.

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
Want to try:
Johnson's Creek
Ahlusions
Rawr

Two most recent trys:
Mountain Oak Vapors - Tobacco Sampler Pack, very unique base flavor and very good.
Vermillion River - Sampler Pack, mostly tobacco, great flavor. Amazing shipping time.

That said, my first and still my favorite is Heather's Heavenly Vapes. Just can't beat the TH and flavor from my favorites from Heather's although I've found a few others now that I like for a change of pace.

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
I would like to try:
Alice in Vapeland
Juicy Vapor (specifically this https://www.juicyvapor.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=JV-TP-Hunger&CartID=1 )
Heather's Heavenly Vapes

My last two:
2x orders from EC Blends
Some Dekang from Health Cabin

I'm impressed with EC Blends and Dekang doesn't deserve it's bad rap IMHO, the flavors I got were pretty decent for the pricepoint. Perhaps not ideal for an american palette but hardly garbage either.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Want to try:
Ahlusion
LJ's Esmokes
Alice in Vapeland

I mainly order from one vendor at this point (Rawr), but the 2 I have tried somewhat recently aside from them are:
Heathers Heavenly Vapes (Gandalf, Cinful Pear, and Tuscan Cocoa were all winners, would definitely order again. Mayan Apocalypse was surprisingly enjoyable, but not something I could vape frequently)
VaporGod - a huge sale a month or so ago prompted this order, plus you get free juice when you buy cartos. I tried Cinnamon Red Hots, which was great, tasted exactly like the candy (and like most of the other cinnamon red hot candy juices that I have tried), will definitely order again. Chocolate Hazelnut was good, mainly hazelnut and not a ton of chocolate, but I went through it quickly, not sure about a re-up, maybe with a carto purchase for free. Mint Chocolate, this one was all mint to me, added it with some of my vanilla juices & also some with HHV's Tuscan Cocoa at one point and it was great, doubt I'd get it again though. Creme de Menthe...bottle is still full. Tastes like toothpaste...and not even the kind i like to use to brush my teeth.

Last edited:

Dr. Phill

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2012
Kansas City, Mo
1> Vermillion River
2> Backwoods Brew
3> Alien Vision

Those are the 3 I'd like to try next.

Just got my order from Halo today actually, and so far, its really good stuff. Can't yet judge, but I have been vaping Aqua Vapor's juice for some time now and it's just decent. Not bad, not great, but keeps me from the real thing.

rjtoole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Road I Land
Want to try

Alice in Vapeland
Mom and Pop
NLV

Recent orders

Vapor Renu (Not ordering from them again, the fruit flavors I got from them taste and smell like perfume. I tried to steep them for a month with no change. If that's what they think Pineapple taste like they may want to chew past the rind..)

RAWR (May order from them again, I am letting Dawn of Truth and Apple Serum steep for a little bit more. Taste out of the mailbox was spot on just a bit to much for me.)

AVE Juices from Smoktek (Gorrila Juice, Bobas and Hype all delicious but I am going to wait for AVE to reopen to compare before I order from them again. The Bobas/GJ I got from them seemed almost identical.)

Incoming Vapemail

HHV (I have a few fruit flavors coming in)

AltCig (Some bakery flavors)

ECBlends (Some fruits and one I created with their wizard I called creamarreto sour which is a combo of Amaretto, marchiano cherry, rum and sweet cream.

I am still on the quest for my elusive ADV :( Someday I will find her!

Jim Bob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Kentucky
Want to try (and likely will "someday" , I love my DIY so much it's hard at times for me to order pre-made joose LOL)

HHV (several have peeked my interest)
Vapor..... (a couple tobaccos sound awesome to me)
MOV (again some good sounding tobaccos I may have to test out and review "someday")

Latest I have tried

ECBlends (great RY4 IMO for the price)
Gourmet Vapors

While I don't order "much" pre-made joose these days , I DO rather enjoy testing new jooses (and doing reviews on the better ones) I just don't often "break down" and order every one I want to try , I "pace myself" I guess LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread