Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
When I posted this thread I listed HHV as a vendor I wanted to try. Just started into that order today- All flavor 100% VG @ 12mg.
Atomic Grasshopper- First vape was "WOW!". To say the taste was dead on would be an understatement, I don't know if I've tried a juice where the Flavor was so EXACTLY as advertised. Truly tastes like Mint Cocolate Chip ice cream !
P-Nut Butter Cookie- Milder that Atomic Grasshopper. Definatly a cookie vape, but a little hard to destinguish peanut butter flavor. Maybe higher voltage would bring out flavor ?
Both trial tastes were with standard, old-fashoined eGo w/ LR510 attys. Still have 3 more flavors to go-Powder Keg, Tuscan Cocoa and Vanilla Dream. If either of them are equal to Atomic Grasshopper, I could be looking at couple of weeks of great vaping !
If you are thinking of giving Heather's Heavenly Vapes a try, go ahead and place your order !

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
I only have 2 vendors that I use regularly. Ms. T's, which is my all time favorite, and VapeDudes was my recent vendor addition because they make some fine juices.

I would like to try in the future:

Ahlusion
BWB (can raid my husband's stash for Malty and Malty Toffee, but I would like to see how their Strawberry is)
Vapor Bomb

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
And We're Back ! Been off this site for over a month, truly enjoying HHV. I really meant to try AIV next, but for some reason AltCig caught my attention. Maybe it was Loveridden's reference, or maybe it was the 25% off sale. Ordered four 15 ml bottles, amd they added three samples to boot ! Not bad, looks like the coupon link on this site really works. Anyways, to update my wish list;
AltCig- Steeping as I write this
Alice in Vapeland- Really need to place that order....
either Mountain Oak or Highbrow (seems like alot of senior members like HB)

and two i've tried;
HHV- Goood Stuff ! Vanilla Dream is a definate re-order !
RAWR- Another good one ! Banana Cream Pie is dead-on !

Last edited:

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Updated list:

Would like to try:
MadMurdock's Radiator Pluid - just to see what all the fuss is about!
RAWR - I've been obsessed with teas lately and theirs seem to be popular.
Copper Creek - I've tried House Blend, but I don't remember what it tasted like!

Two most recently tried:
Ahlusion - Outstanding!!! My new favorite vendor. The flavors are high-quality and spot-on, and shopping from them has been the most overall satisfying experience I've had since I started vaping.
NLV - Gold is fantastic juice, and Bounty Hunter ain't too shabby either. Those are the only two I've tried. I understand why people love this company so much.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
Ok so since I was here last..

2 vendors I would like to try.

Rawr.. because I heard they have some pretty good Cinnamon flavors.
Alice in Vapeland..very intriquing site with interesting juices..I would love to see what they are about.

2 vendors I have tried recently...

Ahlusion..now my number one go to for my juices.
HHV..Bah In is absolutely amazing..now my number 2 vendor for juices.

Last edited:

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I'd like to try
Heathers Heavenly Vapes...Heard good things
Ahlusions...Same thing
Viking Vapor...Good reviews and great prices

The last two I ordered from
Halocigs...Excellent quality and reasonably priced. Fast shipping.
Alien Visions...Same

I can vouch for all of the companies on your list. Viking was actually the first and only vendor I went to for while. It's been quite a while since I ordered from them (like maybe a year-and-a-half), but the service and prices were great! Heather's is awesome, and Ahlusion is in a class of its own!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
OK, I took Loveridden's advice and ordered from AltCig. They had a 25% Fall Sale that weekend, that did it for me. When my order came in they had added three free samples, one of these samples is marked 'Churro'. Something about a mexican pastry, with cinnamon and suger. Whatever it is it's Goooood ! While my order is steeping I keep dripping this Churro into a plain old eGo, and each toot is really good.

betaalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
Queens, NY
Probably my next 3 vendors to try will be Highbrow, BWB and Mt. Oak Vapors.

The last two vendors I've sampled were HHV and RAWR.

HHV - great! Tried their tobacco samples (Gandalf, Huntsman, Dark Horse and a few others) - everything is really great. And I'm really pleasantly surprised because up to this point my experience with liquids/vendors frequently mentioned and recommended on ECF was quite disappointing. Will definitely order more HHV samples and 30ml. bottles of what I've already tried.

RAWR - disppointment. This thing is so thick (even though I've ordered 70/30 PG/VG) that it should be called e-syrup instead of e-juice :) Also I wasn't really impressed by highly acclaimed flavors like Truth Serum, Antidote, Hawaiian Sunrise. Only Green Peach Tea was good. But I do not plan to return to RAWR in the nearest future because of thickness: it takes too much fiddling to make it wick properly on my equipment.

Last edited:

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
Kick Bass Vapor-Just got my order but letting it steep a bit before I try the 555 (hoping it's as good as some folks say it is)
NiteLite Vapor- Hope to order when they get the new cc program working.
The Vapor Room- Order on the way, 555 and Butterscotch, two of my fave vapes.

HHV- Very nice juice, will def re-order Gandolph and Shadowfax, nice tobacco flavor ( to me)
MOV-Their Cinnamon Swirl is the best cinny flavor I've ever tried, smooth, not too sweet, just luscious. On my 2nd order. An ADV for me.

Swigger14

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2011
Boston
Most recently tried:

Mountain Oak - fantastic, Red Drop is my favorite flavor at the moment, also like their dessert stuff (Cinnamon, heavenly 7)
HHV - also fantastic, I didn't dig Gandalf at first and it has been sitting for 3 weeks or so - needs to give another shot
Parkes - really like Vacinna Roll, didn't dig their tobaccos quite as much

Want to try:
RAWR (comment about thickness is a concern for me)
Highbrow
Alice in Vapeland or Alien Visions

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Probably my next 3 vendors to try will be Highbrow, BWB and Mt. Oak Vapors.

The last two vendors I've sampled were HHV and RAWR.

HHV - great! Tried their tobacco samples (Gandalf, Huntsman, Dark Horse and a few others) - everything is really great. And I'm really pleasantly surprised because up to this point my experience with liquids/vendors frequently mentioned and recommended on ECF was quite disappointing. Will definitely order more HHV samples and 30ml. bottles of what I've already tried.

RAWR - disppointment. This thing is so thick (even though I've ordered 70/30 PG/VG) that it should be called e-syrup instead of e-juice :) Also I wasn't really impressed by highly acclaimed flavors like Truth Serum, Antidote, Hawaiian Sunrise. Only Green Peach Tea was good. But I do not plan to return to RAWR in the nearest future because of thickness: it takes too much fiddling to make it wick properly on my equipment.

While I agree with your opinions on HHV (Great Vendor) I am sorry to hear you had so much trouble with RAWRVapors. Now, I am fairly new to vaping, and I only use two PV's; standard eGo (drip) and a REOmini (Bottom-feed). Maybe that's why I never encountered any problems. And, while I'm not a fan of thier Truth Serum, I love the Banana Cream Pie, and also liked the Dawn of Truth. But, as I said when I started this thread- All Tastes are subjective. If you do try BWB, might I suggest the Malty Toffee ? Good Stuff !

wonderland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Riverside, California
Excited to try:
Ahlusion (placed an order this weekend)
Mountain Oak
Darth Vapor

Recently tried:
Mom & Pop's: the Cotton Candy tasted great right out of the mail, but got funky on day two so I've put that one away for now :( also got Caramel Apple and Jack-O-Juice both of which are steeping since they were both funky on day one.
HHV: after all the praise I've heard, I was really disappointed with the three I ordered: Watermelon (tastes like watermelon bubblegum to me, ick), Crackberry (supposed to be blackberry, but is way too candy-ish for me), and Waffle which tastes great but makes me queasy.
Haven't had much luck trying new juices lately.

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
I now have to use 100% VG, so I'm limited to the vendors I will try.

Heathers Heavenly Vapes - Just placed an order this weekend
ECBlends new 100% VG Natural & Organic series
Johnson's Creek

Have tried:
High Caliber
ECBlends regular series
Mt Baker Vapor
Zikwid
Vapers Choice
Desert Vapes
RAWR
Virgin Vapors
Alien Visions

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Dug this old thread up, may have to review everything I thought: Got my 1st VV, an eGo Twist, and a Kanger T3 clearo. Already tasting a big difference- surprisingly at Lower Voltage ! Anyways, here we go again ! Would like to try;
Alice in Vapeland- two sampler packs (10 flavors in all) already ordered. stalking mailbox !
Virgin Vapors - see this name popping up alot lately.....
Mountain Oak Vapors- still on my to-do list

Have tried: AltCig- sweet and flavorful but a little harsh UNTIL I got my Twist in, now really enjoying this stuff !
HHV- Will revisit Soon ! (Already scanning her list from time to time...

will probably revisit COV and RAWR soon, wanna try this VV deal on some of my old faves !

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Want to try:
Using an eGo Twist and Kanger T2's:

GoodEJuice
More Ahlusion
Darth Vapors

recently tried

Mom n Pops - Pchela Poison is a big favourite of mine. Didn't even know it except they sent me 4 free 3ml samplers of their bestsellers when I placed an order with them a while ago. Currently I have an order in for their RYO. Their customer service is outta this world wonderful.
NiteliteVapor - Gold (I'm ashamed Goldy!!!) - just wasn't for me, but Bounty Hunter is a big Ahhhhhhhh
Want2Vape - Love the tobaccos and especially the Morley.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread