Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
good thinking on the spare. i have an evo-t a friend gave me, but it's been without a charger and useless since i left his house with it... and now it's packed in a moving box somewhere. maybe in 2 weeks i'll pick up another vamo for a backup. (then when the wife and i pick up provari's, both vamos can be backups.) :p

makes sense that juice sitting on a shelf would be already steeped. i hear mount baker makes everything fresh to order, though. so i dunno. reviews commonly say their flavors are better after steeping for a week or more. i'll soon find out. :D

thanks again. you guys have been great.

"SPINFUEL: Do you “Steep” your eLiquids before they are shipped to customers? If so, how long, on average, does it take to steep?

MT Baker Vapor: We ship out a fresh bottle to our customer. Always mixed within 24 hours of their order. It can take 2 – 3 weeks for the juice to reach its full potential depending on how much VG was loaded into their mix."
Mt Baker Vapor Talks To Spinfuel's Julia Barnes - The Interview - Spinfuel eCigs Magazine

"Q: What is steeping? How long should I steep for?

A: Steeping is just an oxidation process that occurs between the flavoring, nicotine, and base. We recommend 2-4 weeks of steeping (minimum) for the juice to develop the flavor properly (Tobacco may require 4-6 weeks). Just set the juice out of direct sunlight, shake is once or twice a day during steep time, and you’re good to go. There’s nothing wrong with vaping right away, but you won’t get the best experience unless you steep."
Mt Baker Vapor FAQ | Mt Baker Vapor WikiMt Baker Vapor Wiki

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
update:

air flow controller sitting lonely on the shelf
215ml of juice steeping nicely

then there's fasttech :censored::facepalm:
here's the contents of my ticket thus far...

me said:
SKU 1380305 needs to be SKU 1395801 and my order needs to go out immediately.

i paid for expedited shipping and chose an option that was supposed to be "in stock" even though it wasn't what i wanted so i'd have my order by the time you're planning on shipping it.

this is my first order with fasttech and may be my last.

Phyllis said:
Thank you for your order. FastTech always takes shipping time very seriously.

The 1380305 you ordered was listed as "ships in 5 business days" when you placed your order. This status was displayed to the left of the "Buy" button, next to "stock status".

If you need to exchange 1380305 into 1395801, we can do that for you, but you will need to pay for the price difference, does it work for you?

Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

me again said:
yes, i want the unit i asked for. but if my order goes out a day later than it would have otherwise, don't waste your time or mine.

i'm aware of the status next to the buy button. "ships in 5 days" was not listed on that particular unit when i hit the "buy" button. i would not have purchased it if it were. furthermore, the 24th is 8 days from my purchase date, not 5. so "ships in 5 business days" (which we are now past) is a moot point since it's obviously impossible to make happen at this time. i created this ticket on the 4th day....

my reason for my support ticket is more to expedite shipping times than anything. if this process takes more than another 24 hours from now, that would pretty much be pointless.

i'm not sure why the response to my ticket didn't read "we're sorry for your inconvenience. due to the price difference between 1380305 and 1395801, i have sent you a request for the difference through paypal. we will send out your order promptly as soon as payment is completed and received."

i'm the customer. in my country, the customer is always right. anything less is unacceptable. i'm not impressed in the least at this point. you're making money off of me. i expect the respect, courtesy and service that comes with that. i'm just not seeing it.

the 24th is the date my order says it will be filled. let's see if it was just a fluke or if phyllis (or whoever) is capable of following simple orders at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread