Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
I'll try to make this short, only been vaping for about 2 month but bit hard by the bug (already have a Vamo, 2 mech mods, many tanks, KFL+, RDAs, genesis, etc., etc.). Thinking of getting a Reo but still have questions and hoping you may take a moment to help answer.

Grand or LP Grand? - I'm pretty sure I'll just use the RM2 RDA as it seems to get rave reviews and honestly using that combo would be the main reason for me to purchase the Reo at all. Want the dripping experience without having to drip and so that I can go mobile.

Does it leak? - Reviews I've watched on the Reo show tons of juice in the dripwell when using a 510 atty, the ones I've watched with the RM2 show using an oring before attaching the RDA so does that leak in that profile? I can't have it leaking while on the road.

How fiddly is it? - I'm fiddly enough that I can build pretty darn good coils for a noob but I'm not drilling anything out or notching center pins on RDAs or anything like that.

Can a Reo be kicked?

Do you have to use button top batteries? I prefer flat top high amp batteries.

Anything else I need to know about it before I jump in?

When you got yours, did you buy it dinner first or did you just rape it right away?

Thanks in advance!

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Here you go...

Grand or LP Grand? - I do the Grand coupled with the Reomizer 2 rba (stunning results)

Does it leak? - Yes and No, once you master the whole "squonking thing"/bottle press, it will never leak. I have found with the Reomizer 2 the leaking is non-existent since the juice sucks back into the bottle.

How fiddly is it? - Low end "fiddly". If the Ithaka is a 8-9 on the "fiddly" scale, the KFL on the 6-7, I'd say the Reomizer 2/Grand combo is on par with a simple rba dripper, so 3-5 "fiddly" scale.

Can a Reo be kicked? Yes, but coupled with a Reomizer 2 why would you?

Do you have to use button top batteries? Either will work, the spring is great!

Anything else I need to know about it before I jump in? Yes, buy the larger (extra) delrin button, easier to manage. Also, You can give your Grand a bath, make sure you remove the bottle. After drying it, add a good amount of Noalox lubricate underneath the button. The website explains that.

When you got yours, did you buy it dinner first or did you just rape it right away?....I believe you meant "vape"....takes about 10-15 minutes to get yourself grounded, build your coil on the the Reomizer 2, fill the bottle, and start "squonking" away.

BTW...please, please, visit the Reo page here on ECF, those Reonauts are nuts, but oh so helpful.
Reos Mods

I have many mods over the last 4+ years of vaping, but I would only carry 3 if I needed to, the Provari, Nemesis Mech, and the Reo Grand.

Enjoy!!!

FEEDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Geordieland UK
Should add one more question:

I have read that the Reo is being updated with firing pin, etc. for sub ohm vaping and battery management. Sound like I should wait to order until this upgrade has taken place?
Go to the reo section of the forum, you'll get all the answers, & help you need
Frank

newplague

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2010
Oregon
If you go below .7 ohms then the new sub ohm kit will be important to you. They should be ready to ship second half of the month I think. I've been using my Reo Grand every day for almost 3 years, and I've had no problems. The only time it has leaked is when I was on a plane with a full bottle hooked up to it. The pressure in the plane forced the juice up the tube. Also, like everyone else, visit the Reo Sub forum for fast accurate answers.
Reos Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread