Tobacco flavours blocking pods

johnnyfiveisalive891

Jul 12, 2023
Hi all, I’ve recently got off the cigarettes and started vaping. I have purchased a geekvape wenax q which I’m really happy with. I have found with all the flavours I have tried tobacco flavours seem to get very hard to draw a drag from only after a few days. Every other fruity, dessert sort of flavours seem fine, why only tobacco? Dinner lady and bar juice flavours I’ve had if that helps. Thanks

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Thought I should add, the first tobacco juice I used in a 1.2ohm but the next two in a 0.8ohm thinking the higher wattage would help
    According to their website, they say to use a low watt high ohm setup. Though, that doesn’t explain why the other flavors perform okay.

I thought maybe they were using whole tobacco alkaloids or something similar that would gunk up.

Welcome to ecf.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    Usually it's the sweeteners that cause gunking. Some flavors might also. When I was making my Coco puffs flavor it would get kinda cruddy after about a week but it could have been the cocoa flavor or the sweetener. As far as tobacco flavor, I don't. I left tobacco for vaping and did not need the reminder of why I left tobacco.

Users who are viewing this thread