Why there are so many flavours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi all,

I'm at the very begin and I vaped only tobacco e-juice so far. But I found hard to understand why there are so many flavours of e-juice, ATM I'm not interested to try them because I think to vape after dinner something like strawberry yogurt is not nice. This is not a polemic post I just curious,

Please share your thought

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
That is like asking why Baskin Robbins has so many flavors! Different strokes for different folks. Every e-Liquid manufacturer is looking for that killer taste. If you are into flavors having the kind of selections must be pretty amazing if you asked me. :2c::2c:

Just my opinion and please do not take offense from any statements I made..........

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
When I started vaping it was with Cig-A-Likes and I said I would never be into a flavored e-Liquid! Now after I had my MOD for only 2 days I needed a second tank because I wanted a flavored liquid. I did have to sample 100 flavors before I found one that I actually enjoyed but I found one. One thing I found at least in my case was that when sampling flavors I must cleanse the palate with a sip of lemon water. If not I taste the last one or the one that tasted like warmed crap! just my experience YEMV
:rickroll:

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
As you get further away from cigarettes, you may find tobacco flavors aren't what you are looking for. If you told me when I started vaping (tobacco flavors like you) that at this point (18 months later) I would be hooked on cheesecake flavored e-juice, I would have said you were nuts.

That's why they call it a journey my friend!

Reactions: SteveS45

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Perhaps is me, as I see vaping as an alternative to smoking and I do really like the cigar/cohiba taste.
So as you said I might give a go in the future but even when I tried menthol cigarette I did not enjoyed it

That is funny because as a smoker Menthol were disgusting to me as a vaper an occassional mentol when I was using the Logics was not half bad. :2c::2c:

Nitros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2016
As you get further away from cigarettes, you may find tobacco flavors aren't what you are looking for. If you told me when I started vaping (tobacco flavors like you) that at this point (18 months later) I would be hooked on cheesecake flavored e-juice, I would have said you were nuts.

That's why they call it a journey my friend!
That's exactly what suggest me to move away from tobacco to avoid the chance to come back to smoking again

Reactions: Jdurand

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I don't know how many years you smoked but it was over 35 for me. For the past 25 years I quit many times and one time starting again was because someone I knew took out the pack and offered one by force of habit. To be honest with you I never thought I could quit like I did. Tried Cig-A-Likes while smoking to "Cut Down" and that did not work. Then one day I woke up and said I have three cigarettes left and today is the day I stop smoking believe it or not smoking the absolutely last one I think i took two drags before I got rid of the ashtrays.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Go get some Logic or Mark Ten XLs buy some 2.4% liquid and refill them! Forget the cigarettes! Any time I started smoking after attempting to quit I smoked more! Hate to sound like an anti smoking zealot but you are now a Vaper not a smoker! Find some batteries someplace local and stick it out until they charge! :thumbs::thumbs:

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
There are so many flavors because there is a market for so many flavors. If people truly only liked to vape tobacco flavors then you wouldn't see so many other flavors available (because no one would buy them and hence no one would make them). The fact that you see so many flavors is an indication that people actually enjoy vaping so many different flavors, even though you may not (at this time).

Reactions: jdrewry

Liaa Smith

Multiple ID Suspension
Jan 23, 2016
CA, USA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
When I started vaping it was only tobacco and fruit flavors. Anything sweet made me nauseous. After almost 2 years, I can't stand tobacco flavors and most fruit ones are revolting as well. Now it's bakery flavors all day everyday lol. There's probably tons because everyone likes something different. Even people who like the exact same juice sometimes taste totally different things. My brother only tastes apples and cinnamon with Muffin Man. I taste apples and pastry crust with no cinnamon. Just as an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread