Triton vs SVD or mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellow Halo enthusiasts!

i am currently using a G6 and ready to jump to new device that will give me more vapor and battery life. You all give such great advice, I'm hoping you can help me out. Have any of you used a triton and a SVD or eVic? Which is better? Does the Triton keep up with these APVs?

i love halo and their favors, so I am leaning towards the Triton but don't want to make the purchase if I will just end up outgrowing my Triton (like my G6) quickly?

thanks for the advice!

JR 137

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Albany, NY, USA
I own a Triton and a Vamo. They each do things the other can't.

The Vamo has far more options for delivery devices without using an adapter. I can get far more precise with voltage/wattage than with my Triton VV battery. I get more vapor and better flavor.

The Triton inconspicuously fits in my pocket and doesn't weigh a ton. I can easily use it during "bathroom breaks" at work and elsewhere.

I think there's a bigger difference between delivery devices than batteries, but there's still differences.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Glad you're enjoying the G6 and considering a Triton, this may be a question better suited for another area of the forum. If you have any specific questions about the Triton though please feel free to discuss!

Hi fellow Halo enthusiasts!

i am currently using a G6 and ready to jump to new device that will give me more vapor and battery life. You all give such great advice, I'm hoping you can help me out. Have any of you used a triton and a SVD or eVic? Which is better? Does the Triton keep up with these APVs?

i love halo and their favors, so I am leaning towards the Triton but don't want to make the purchase if I will just end up outgrowing my Triton (like my G6) quickly?

thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread