Trying Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherrypopwizkid

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Chesterfield Virginia, USA
OK. I am trying once again to drop analogs and go to straight vaping. For the last couple of nights I've only vaped at work. But that hasn't actually cut down my analog intake at all I just smoke more during the day. Last time, it was suggested that I not denie a cigarette if I want one but that I only smoke one. God bless those that works for but I don't have the self control. If I smoke one, than I'll smoke four in a row, and then I'll finish the pack.

What frustrates me is I really do prefer the taste of the vapor anyway, and it does sooth the nicotine craving, esspicially sense I only use 36mg liquid.

The weak point is right when I wake up. Thats when I rush out for a pack before even trying to vape first. If I could get three hours into my day without smoking, I think I could make it.

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
You have to change your belief system

Now, you believe you need a real cigarette even though you know you are getting 36mg and don't want to smoke

Try something cal EFT it is based on 5000 year old Chineese Accupuncture but without needles- you use you fingers

really this works- take 10-15 min I still need to use it at stressfull moments. I use EFT on a lot of things.

first rate your level of wanting a cigarette 1-10 (10 is got to have it)

then say your set up statement

"Even though I want a real cigarette, I deeply and completely accept myself" say this 3 times then follow along exactly as is in the pdf

click here- http://www.centerforinnerhealing.com/eft/eft_on_a_page.pdf

this is the short cut- http://www.acceptabundance.com/seft.htm

Last edited:

cherrypopwizkid

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009

Now, you believe you need a real cigarette even though you know you are getting 36mg and don't want to smoke

Try something cal EFT it is based on 5000 year old Chineese Accupuncture but without needles- you use you fingers

really this works- take 10-15 min I still need to use it at stressfull moments. I use EFT on a lot of things.

"Even though I want a real cigarette, I deeply and completely accept myself" say this 3 times then follow along exactly as is in the pdf

this is the short cut- EFT Chart - Short Version

=)

I'm a Taoist. I am familiar with this concept but I've never used it in this context, this is a great suggestion, thank you.

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
Your welcome EFT is amazing and it work on a lot of different things. I would definetly by on 1-5 cig a day and vaping if I didn't tap basicly the same set-up statement I gave you.

Anything that is bothering you can be turned into a set up statement-
Even though I want a cig
" my back hurts
" I have a headache
" My 510 is not a real cigarette and I think I need a real cigarette, I deeply and completely love and accept myself. x3 - Start Tapping.

Tell me how it works for you..

I am currently developing a program "Tapping on Golf Performance" very positive results for those that have used it.

cherrypopwizkid

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
I am two hours away from getting through day one without analog incident, and as I physically can not get to any analogs, it is safe to consider today a success.

The only consequence seemed to be I slept way longer than I should...about 11 hours, but for the first day or two I allow myself this luxury, its better I am not awake to be tempted. Though if this is anything like previous quite, today or tommorow I will have the oppiste problem; seemingly boundless, almost aggresive energy and I'll sleep less than normal.

The only temptation came when I got in my car to go to work and realized I could pick up a pack and know one would ever even know. I used a shorter version of your technique Robert with success. I feel day two will be easier still, but I will have a charged battery and a full cart/atomizer waiting to be the first thing I pick up upon waking anyhow.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
The only temptation came when I got in my car to go to work and realized I could pick up a pack and know one would ever even know. I used a shorter version of your technique Robert with success. I feel day two will be easier still, but I will have a charged battery and a full cart/atomizer waiting to be the first thing I pick up upon waking anyhow.

Just remember, though - someone WILL know you snuck a pack of analogs - that person staring at you with your face in the rear-view mirror...

This is who you need to be doing this for - and I have faith that you can do it....stay strong.

count your first analog free day as a milestone of epic proportions!

Tori

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
South Texas USA

this is the short cut- EFT Chart - Short Version

Cool, someone else who believes in EFT :D It really does work if you apply the techniques correctly and you have to want it... as with anything. There are alot of sites online that talk about EFT I found very insightful.... good call!!

Tori

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
South Texas USA
Got through day two with a major breakthrough. I got a little drunk...okay a lotta drunk, lol, so much that I'm still kind of tipsy, but used the ecig all night and wasn't even tempted to go to analog. This was my biggest obstacle as far as triggers go.

Kickass :thumb: WTG!!! YOU are awesome!! Keep it up.. you CAN do this :)

Kimpetuous

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Dever
Cool, someone else who believes in EFT :D It really does work if you apply the techniques correctly and you have to want it... as with anything. There are alot of sites online that talk about EFT I found very insightful.... good call!!

Robert and Tori ~ I had never heard of EFT, and now I am reading obsessively about it. Thanks! My sister suffers from unreal panic attacks, they come out of the blue and absolutely debilitate her. She is a healthy, happy, well adjusted person normally, and these attacks cause her so much suffering. She tries to resist take meds because of the nature of the meds they want to put her on when it happens.
I am 8 years older than she is and when I was 14, I was in a pretty severe riding accident (A-OK now) and she witnessed the entire thing at 6 years old. It has always been joked about that I was the cause of her anxiety, and after reading about EFT ....I am starting to wonder. Not that it was my fault or anything but that perhaps that it did impact her in ways that aren't full evident.

So, sincerely, thanks for the info, I learn something new almost every day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread