Trying to stop smoking and start vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajlee613

Jul 17, 2011
Bay Area, California
so i just joined the forum, i bought a junk e-cig a long time ago and concluded that it was just ridiculous and not worth my time, and very recently decided to give it another try. i bought a silver bullet from altsmoke and a MAP tank from COV and i am loving it, it is the first cigarette-like satisfaction that i've found and i am 3 days off cigarettes.

but i have a couple small issues if any more expirenced people could chime in.

the silver bullet stops working randomly and i need to unscrew it just half a cm and screw it back and it works again. why is that? its kinda weird.

my MAP tank is great! but i left it over night standing on my bullet and i tried to vape in the morning and i couldn't suck, it turns out there was liquid in the connection from the male and female connection on my silver bullet battery, im not much of a handy man with small things like this but i heard there were fixes for this problem. is there anyone or any website that sells an easy fix? since my tank was upright the whole time unmoved, it shouldn't be the center post right? if anyone could help me with this i would appricate it a lot cuz i love my MAP tank

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Welcome to the forum....congrats on switching to ecigs....Don't know much about the bullet tho. I suggest you just take it apart and clean throughly. The first problem sounds like a short or something...contact the vendor you bought it from....they also have info on their site and could be better equipped to help you.
Glad you found us and that not all ecigs are created equal.....
:)

make sure that the airways are all cleared on the map tank too.

ajlee613

Jul 17, 2011
Bay Area, California
i've been browsing the altsmoke section for a little less than an hour, i must suck at searching because im having lots of trouble finding it. if anyone happens to know the link, it would be much appricated.

if there is also a link to the MAP tank fix i would also appreciate that a lot too, after further observation it seems the MAP tank is leaking from the connection to the battery, from the browsing that i did do on this, it seems the liquid goes into the top and leaks down through the middle section, but i did not hold the MAP tank upside down or sideways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread