Unbearable side effects - help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
I I'm thinking Monica_dr, you do say that you can hit your vape hard. And after teaching, I assume that you would have to get your Nicotine levels back up again.

Also starting to wonder if you've evolved to restricted direct to lung now, and trying to do that on some mouth to lung tanks will make you dizzy and also start seeing spots. So you could try opening your airflow all the way up.

Also if you are rDTL vaping, you may need to reduce your Nicotine levels a little as well. May I ask you to confirm what mg/ml you're using please?

And yes, it is possible to be sensitive to Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerine. And with this, it can take so much exposure before you start getting a reaction. The only way that you can find out for sure is to be exposed to the suspected compound and see if you get a reaction. If you do, you have to stay away from it then.

And as I mentioned as well, it is possible to have a sensitivity to certain flavourings as well. Best idea is to create a vape diary or journal, might be able to narrow things down hopefully.

Best of luck and best wishes, hope you get there eventually.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I gotta be honest, and I do wish you well but the last few posts just get me to the point where I throw up my hands and say, "I gots my own problems."

Because I did actually have to figure out what I was sensitive to and it involved consultation with my medical professionals. The fact that one was a vaper certainly helped but I just don't know what to tell you.

If it's medical: an allergist willing to do some hard, hard work.

If it's mental: a hypnotist.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread