Unflavored juice questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stomper38

Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
I know there are a lot of folks here who vape unflavored nic... I'm getting ready to buy some to try out, but have a couple of questions... I currently vape 50/50 12mg juices... Have you found that you use the same blends in unflavored nic as with "normal" juices, or that the blend has changed more towards pg or vg with unflavored? Same question for the strength... Have you found the need to raise or lower the mg with unflavored nic as opposed to what you would use in "normal" juices? Going to order some samples like asap, but would like an idea of what to order in case it's not the same as what I'm using now... Any info or opinions are appreciated... Thanks, in advance!

Sidenote: Thinking about tossing some Koolada in there, as well... Anyone else use unflavored with Koolada in it?

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I use the same nic strength in unflavored as I do what I use to buy. I have experimented with different pg/vg percentages but find that I actually prefer 50/50 because it gives me the best of both worlds. When I started out with DIY I did all the measuring and following recipes but after a year I vape unflavored or add drops of flavoring to the unflavored nic juice. I love the gourment and the super concentrated flavors at Vaping Zone. Both which are very strong and you only use drops instead of mls. It does get any easier than what i am doing. Even from what you buy (unflavored). . . it is still more economical to invest in the nic, pg and vg. I am pretty much proof that anyone can do it.
girl_haha.gif

If you are looking for deals, here is a thread that I use to go to and found some very good buys. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals-234.html
JC_link.gif

Good luck to you and happy vaping.

stomper38

Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks, guys! Appreciate the input... Been vaping for a year and a half and have still only found 2 juices out of hundreds that I consistently love, so I'm hoping to just cut out all the BS and go unflavored and simple... Tired of finding something I like and then it being inconsistent between orders or ordering stuff and having a huge pile of juice I'll never touch again... I'm not a hobbyist or explorer... Just don't want to smoke... Knowing that keeping with the same ratio and strength is the way to go is a huge help... I didn't know if throat hit or anything was effected when everything but pg, vg and nic were removed from the equation... Going to order a small amount now to try it out and make sure it works for me and hopefully just go with it... Maybe just throw in a little Koolada for the effect... Thanks, again, for your time and input!

(The toenail comment threw me for a minute til I scrolled back up... LOL)

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
I was getting “vaper’s tongue” constantly and I was wondering why. When I switched to unflavored I got rid of that. I have found out that regular juices were too concentrated for my taste buds. Now I can dilute my old juices (I do not buy juices any more) by 1:3 and have a nice vape. For my delicate alien taste buds all the chemicals in juices are just too chemical to enjoy them at usual concentrations.

stomper38

Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
I was getting “vaper’s tongue” constantly and I was wondering why. When I switched to unflavored I got rid of that. I have found out that regular juices were too concentrated for my taste buds. Now I can dilute my old juices (I do not buy juices any more) by 1:3 and have a nice vape. For my delicate alien taste buds all the chemicals in juices are just too chemical to enjoy them at usual concentrations.

I've also been considering this... Just a touch of flavor and all these bottles I have will last for ages... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread