Unflavored Liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheColdHandedVG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
New York, USA
Is there anyone here that vapes unflavored eliquid? I have been vaping for a while now and I want to get rid of all of the extra flavoring/sweetener in my liquids.

So, my question is whether or not vaping unflavored liquid is pleasant? Throat hit, flavor, etc. What do you guys think?

I also need help on either buying unflavored liquid that is ready to vape or DIY supplies to make my own. I usually vape 12mg/ml. I prefer 50/50 or high PG.

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
Plenty of threads here with people who vape unflavored. I've been
vaping unflavored exclusively now for about 6 weeks as I made my
own to go down in nic. Before that I vaped flavored but kept unflavored
around for the occasional vape/clean palette thing. I get my unflavored
already mixed from Mt. Baker Vapor cuz I'm lazy, but it's really easy
to make your own and cheaper. It's a light, sweet, kind of crispy type of
vape. I think it's like vaping 7-up, others compare it to a light cig.

Reactions: TraceyS

kates

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
United Kingdom
I've vaped unflavoured for nearly 2 years. I love it - vape at 6-9mg (with some 2-4) and very high PG too. I occasionally add a drop or two (literally) of premix to a 10ml bottle. I have decided I like the 'fizz' of nicotine much more than any flavour - couldn't go to 0mg though without more flavour. As I'm not bothered about being nicotine free it's not a problem. I DIY and have had nicotine from a couple of places in the UK, I can't really tell a difference.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
It's all I've been vaping except for an occasional Castle Long. It has replaced everything I ever thought about vaping. I order from Bulk Eliquid LLC but have not tried any others. I get it premixed 70/30 at 12mg. I also will drop a flavor or so in my 6ml REO bottle. It really is better than most flavored I've tried.

Tracey

ainnipe

Sep 5, 2014
United States
Any company you would recommend for ordering nic bases?
I diy all of my liquid. You can buy vg and pg online for very cheap. As far as nicotine goes, I prefer to buy super concentrated, usually 100mg/ml. I just dilute from there. I would check out this site for nic:
Nude Nicotine - Chemically Validated and Artfully Concocted Electronic Cigarette Liquid
they give you the purity and foreign particles test results with your purchase, which I think is awesome. I won't buy from anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread